Malaysian Invasion MMA (a.k.a MIMMA) Finale on now

LANNA WARRIOR vs. EDWARD "THE FEROCIOUS" KELLY!

Coming out to BAD TO THE BONE - fucking love Lanna!

Edward has some silly thing going where two ninjas run into the cage and jump around sword-fighting - TOTALLY redeems himself by then (actually) entering (himself) to "Kung Fu Fighting"

That song didn't much help Geje against Leone though - imo Edward needs to go for a takedown sharpish

He gets the takedown - Lanna's ground has improved, hell he even tried to kimura Will Chope but in the process gave up position and got choked out. This suits Edward, not Lanna.

Lanna gives up his back but survives the round.

Round 2 - feeling out process, Edward tried one clinch and took a solid knee to the gut - classic Muay Thai. After another tentative minute, Kelly manages to score the takedown against the cage.

Lanna postures up but ends up in a guillotine - wriggles out and manages a takedown of his own in the scramble!

Lanna ends up standing over him, landing kicks to the legs - as Edward clambers to his feet, takes a horrendous body kick but clinches and survives - good exchange! Clips Edward with a big right, Kelly returns fire, both guys cut. Great back and forth scrap

Edward manages to reverse the momentum and the pendulum swings his way again; scores a takedown and spends the last minute of the third round scoring points and wearing Lanna Warrior down. It was enough to steal the round - that is, if the 10-point must system were in use, but as these are technically ONE FC fights, the fight as a whole will be judged.

I doubt Lanna will get the nod.

he doesn't - Edward Kelly UD

I really enjoyed this one, both these guys are great

Saiful time!

We're about to see a lad with over one hundred victories in Muay Thai - he shows his calibre quick with some attempted head kicks from distance. He's a big ripped ball of fast twitch muscle ready to spring into life and throw the hardest limbs in his own body at high speed with deadly intent.

He had momentum and the crowd on his side, then got himself taken down by the fence late in the round - not good.

Right into an armbar with one minute left.

HE ESCAPES!

Much like Lanna Warrior, clear improvements can be seen in Saiful's ground game and jitz defence.

A third round frankly too intriguing to type notes through - Saiful wins the decision!

Obvious improvements to his submission defence and his transition from Muay Thai to Mixed Martial Arts. Guy's a stud

Peter “The Pistol” Davis (69.7 kg) vs. Ariel “Tarzan” Sexton (70.0 kg)

entrances now. As a sidenote, Pete's not only a Juan FC star, but he's a male model. Ariel is ripped to the gills - this fight is for the birds

This was just a note, but ended up being the entire fight:

~

Pete comes out testing the waters from the outside with high and low kicks alike... then taken down. NAWT GUUD.

Almost escapes with a scramble but Sexton counters and gets side control, lands several clean shots on the Brighton man's head. England's Davis tries to scramble out again and almost gives up his back, Sexton lands a nice knee on him and secures full mount. Savage elbows follow; great win for Sexton, unfortunate loss for Pete who took some good shots flush from the black belt with some ferocious ground'n'pound.

Some of those names would win a game of scrabble Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe - Some of those names would win a game of scrabble Phone Post 3.0

DMX said "I show no love to homo thugs", and I appreciate that stand-point, but how can you show no love to Keanu Subba who just banged out two lads in about 10 seconds apiece who had to win a bunch of fights just to get the chance to face him in the stadium? Keanu's not a homo thug. Kid has talent (and power).

Or black belt Sexton who just smashed 6-1 ONE FC star Pete The Pistol in about a minute with savage GnP? Bust his ear-drums?

Or Edward Kelly and Lanna Warrior? Lanna has 113 wins in Muay Thai and some entertaining scraps in MMA - this was one of them. Saiful has over a hundred Muay Thai wins too.

Don't hate pal. Besides, the other kids who won MIMMA belts... everyone has to start somewhere...

~

On a sidenote, as I'm currently reacquainting myself with the life and times of SS-General, SD & Gestapo chief, Himmler's #2, major architect of the Final Solution and assassinated ruler of occupied Czechoslavakia Reinhard Heydrich...  "The Elbe" is a German river. The dirty Russkies crossed it in early 1945... godless, book burning savages