Malykhin: Fedor/Taktarov Hybrid

1 Like

I don’t see any Fedor in him

1 Like

Seems like an exciting, strong brawler that is a bit undersized for a heavyweight. Would that be enough to beat someone like Francis?

Stipe had enough to beat him, so did Lewis and no name Cisse back at the start of his career, Francis ain’t all that.

Not sure if we’ve seen Malykhin take any bombs yet from a legit striker.

1 Like

dominant russian fighter = signs of fedor

1 Like

No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Lewis, I am not sure, but Stipe I agree. I don’t know what happened in their second fight but Stipe showed up ready to lose. He was so tentative, just seemed out of it from the get go and let Francis completely dictate the pace. Maybe he did not want to feel the power again?

Francis fought smart. Despite that though, he was still breathing heavily at the end of the first round.

If Stipe was game, he could have won that fight.

The reason I mentioned Francis is cause this guy in the OP is basically a brawler too. But Francis is much bigger. Faster and without a doubt, more powerful. Pavlovich is more impressive too.

So while well done to the Malykhin, what’s the big deal? Is he a championship material? I don’t know, although he does look like he would have a fun fight with Tai Tuivasa.

Lewis beat him so I’m not sure what you mean about not being sure.

Stipe wasn’t doing so bad in the first second fight until he ran straight at Francis after thinking he had him hurt. Malykin looked great against an undersized De ridder , it’s no small accomplishment to beat Renier but I agree he is small for HW.

I think they both lost that fight.

Stipe looked numb. He just was not there. Maybe he was back chilling under the tree in his homeland, Croatia?

You can easily make a case that Malaykhin is the best fighter in the world.

I think he can compete with anyone in the top 5 in the UFC. Really interested to see how he would do against top UFC fighters. His punching power is undeniable at the very least.

1 Like

I dont think his chin has been tested but the structure looks solid.