Man, I miss Kron Gracie

Competing in BJJ, Copa Podio, EBI, Berkut. Dude is a killer and super exciting Phone Post 3.0

His style was very interesting. His nogi battles against Marcelo and his winning run of ADCC was very entertaining. Phone Post 3.0

Yes Phone Post 3.0

Super exciting. Always going for that submission and has some highlight finishes on top guys.

it seems like once Kron gets your back or mount it doesn't matter who u are, you're done. Always one of my favorites to watch, I really wish him and rodolfo were still competing or would at least do super fights.

TakinAllFades -

Super exciting. Always going for that submission and has some highlight finishes on top guys.

it seems like once Kron gets your back or mount it doesn't matter who u are, you're done. Always one of my favorites to watch, I really wish him and rodolfo were still competing or would at least do super fights.

I think Kron would own EBI. Phone Post 3.0

I believe he has Phone Post 3.0

Also, how is Kron's striking for MMA? Phone Post 3.0

How would Kron vs Tonon go today ? Phone Post 3.0

Kron's style would probably do well in these sub only tournaments.
Personally, I'd rather see him do those than MMA. Phone Post 3.0

ChipW - Kron's style would probably do well in these sub only tournaments.
Personally, I'd rather see him do those than MMA. Phone Post 3.0

I think the constant spamming of heel hooks is dangerous to traditional BJJ players.  Without striking, yore left with rolling, reaching or trading as a defense.  At that point, it's 50/50 who wins imo

Nice to see him furthering his martial arts in mma. Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ - Also, how is Kron's striking for MMA? Phone Post 3.0
Still pretty low level but surely improving Phone Post 3.0

Newaza freak - How would Kron vs Tonon go today ? Phone Post 3.0
Or Kron V Rafa ? Phone Post 3.0

Chapulin Colorado -
Newaza freak - How would Kron vs Tonon go today ? Phone Post 3.0
Or Kron V Rafa ? Phone Post 3.0

Kron vs tonon would be a lot better. I think rafa would just stall and make a boring match to avoid any risk of getting submitted where garry and Kron would both just go for it the whole time. They're both the epitome of finishers. 

I remember rickson said Kron has amazing leglock defense and wouldn't have a problem with it, I dunno if that's just daddy making his newly loved son sound good or if his defense is really legit. I think it'd be really legit cuz his fundamental style seems built to defend everything from leglocks to strikes. So as good as garry has gotten Id still take Kron, he's a monster in that rule set. Amazing defense and a game where if he gets your back or passes your guard it's pretty much over no matter who u are.

There's now money in these tournaments. He should jump back in Phone Post 3.0