Manny Pacquiao Week 1 of training HIGHLIGHTS

Another UG exclusive video showcasing why the UG is still the premier destination for all "die hard boxing fans"

Floyd has to be terrified right now, Manny enjoys extreme athletic advantages in this contest. That superior physicality on top of a clear mental edge and it's easy to see why Pacquiao as the fight approaches closer is looking more and more like free "Money".

I don't think he slowed down enough Floyd!

LOL!!!

Mayweather will get Hatton'd!

I know there are a lot of people who don't like Floyd as a person and those people are going to be disappointed when in typical Mayweather fashion he avoids damage and wins a UD.

He will prob loses 2-3 rounds where Manny actually gets inside and connects; but he will be able avoid significant blows and score points all night. Phone Post 3.0

Dan O'Connell - Mayweather will get Hatton'd!

I think it's going to be a clean finish too.

CRE -

Another UG exclusive video showcasing why the UG is still the premier destination for all "die hard boxing fans"

Floyd has to be terrified right now, Manny enjoys extreme athletic advantages in this contest. That superior physicality on top of a clear mental edge and it's easy to see why Pacquiao as the fight approaches closer is looking more and more like free "Money".

Shit!

He's training with a ninja turtle? Floyd's got no chance!

Have you even seen Floyd lately? His moustache is already starting to run away from his nose because it knows that shit is about to get lit up!

When is Pacquiao coming over to Hollywood? Thought Freddie didn't like going over to the Philippines... Phone Post 3.0

iemitremmusi - I know there are a lot of people who don't like Floyd as a person and those people are going to be disappointed when in typical Mayweather fashion he avoids damage and wins a UD.

He will prob loses 2-3 rounds where Manny actually gets inside and connects; but he will be able avoid significant blows and score points all night. Phone Post 3.0

This is what the smart money believes.  Hell, even Floyd is talking about 36 minutes of work, he knows he's never going for a finish

thanks cre for letting us know early what fighter you chose to curse bet it all on money may its a lock i was going to anyway

Oh no Phone Post 3.0

General Butt Naked - thanks cre for letting us know early what fighter you chose to curse bet it all on money may its a lock i was going to anyway

General Butt Naked - thanks cre for letting us know early what fighter you chose to curse bet it all on money may its a lock i was going to anyway

This, alas.

iemitremmusi - I know there are a lot of people who don't like Floyd as a person and those people are going to be disappointed when in typical Mayweather fashion he avoids damage and wins a UD.

This is what I am thinking – and I'm a Pac fan. This fight is probably going to look like Mayweather vs Zab Judah. Pac will win the early rounds as Mayweather will need to adjust to Pac's speed and being southpaw (Mayweather's style lends itself to fighting orthodox fighters and he's always had issues with fast southpaws). That being said, without the power that Pac once had he won't be able to put Mayweather away in the early rounds, which is his best chance of winning. Mayweather will adjust, just as he did in the Judah fight, and win a UD.

I hope Pac pulls it out but I'm not optimistic.

Floyd will Philly-shell to a decision victory.

Pacquiao is good, but Floyd is just a master!