Manto Gi

I have some of their shorts...and rashguard. Really good quality, good gear overall. But has anyone tried their gis? They look sweet IMO.

www.budovideos.com/shop/customer/home.php 

I agree, they look great.

im not sure what people r saying looks great. it must obviously be the patches, cos the gi itself is white and looks like any other gi
its like saying that a bottle of milk looks great. how can it, its a bottle with white stuff in it. people must obviously be gushing over the labels.

sometimes i wonder about the thought processes of people.
at $120 ur better off with a plain padilla and sons gi and save urself the extra cash

+1 Style points for using a simile.

They are so-so... don't think they will be the most durable Gi.

Some training partners have them and they also shrink quite a bit.

anyone have a review of them?? I want to get the new Shoyoroll, but its not going to be here till Jan.

guy in my academy has one, seems nice but hes a bit on the ... how do i say... hes a fatass. i dont know what size he got or how the sizing is. seems nice enough though.

haha i need to know sizing info....im 6'0 190 and im always between an A2 or A3 by the charts...its a real pain in my ass.

They look OK, but I really wish they could've printed the word "Gi" a little bigger on the shoulders. You can hardly read it, and how else are guys supposed to know what it is?

Resident A Hole - They look OK, but I really wish they could've printed the word "Gi" a little bigger on the shoulders. You can hardly read it, and how else are guys supposed to know what it is?

LOL

thanks for the laugh

hahaha i still need sizing info!

snake you ordering a shoyoroll today?

dcmma - hahaha i still need sizing info!

I kind of have a problem laying out coin without seeing what I am buying..not too much to ask I dont think

Having said that I have a friend that only fits the slim gi after years of trying diff gi's..so if I dont like he will buy off me.

Did you get the pic yet?

Resident A Hole - They look OK, but I really wish they could've printed the word "Gi" a little bigger on the shoulders. You can hardly read it, and how else are guys supposed to know what it is?

lol. yeah That is about the only drawback for me as well..

I'm actually interested in a Fuji gi as well, although cheaper and not pre-shrunk I think they look great.

I'm 6'1-ish and around 185 sometimes a little less sometimes a little more...A3? I see tons of conflicting opinions, some say A3 would work, others say go A4 and shrink, and then others say A4 is HUGE and will always be too big even if you try and shrink...

snakepitz - 
dcmma - hahaha i still need sizing info!

I kind of have a problem laying out coin without seeing what I am buying..not too much to ask I dont think

Having said that I have a friend that only fits the slim gi after years of trying diff gi's..so if I dont like he will buy off me.

Did you get the pic yet?

Got the picture yesterday....awesome man i really appreciate it.

I went ahead and ordered a shoyoroll...figured if i didnt like it i can sell it on ebay for $300 like all these other shmucks.

Come on down to AC this weekend!