Marcelo Garcia Rocks!

I've got the DVD's. He does a really good job of starting with simple moves and building on them. Good for newbies and good for advanced guys (I enjoyed them).

Elvis

there is a highlight of him at subfighter.com I believe

Congratulations to Elvis! How does it feel, man? :)

i wish we had some video...i'd like to see a clip of him and a clip of elvis. We miss you fighting Elvis!!!

Is this dude just a sport BJJ guy or will we ever have the chance to see him in mma?

"Is this dude just a sport BJJ guy or will we ever have the chance to see him in mma?"

Actually in an interview Garcia said that he started Bjj cause he wanted to do MMA.

But he said he would only do so when his coach said he was ready (Fabio Gurgel)

Congrads on the new belt Elvis!

We saw Marcello at the AFC in Florida 3 weeks ago...

He SPANKED Pablo P.... Took him down, took his time, took his back... and tapped him.

AND, he's got the "jerrycurl" thing going too!!!!

Thanx for the congrats.

When is he competing again? The guy is awesome.

Elvis

The next ADCC will be eyes on Marcelo Gracia, Who will be the first victim of the Mata Leao?

And can Marcelo win the Absolute?

Elvis

yes he can, if the big guys press the weight advantage on Gracia (Pe Da Pano did the smart thing use his weight at the attire match) The Campos submmision comp (Marcelo is the king on the mat and in the United States)

Elvis, Huge Congrats on the Black Belt!! Any fighting prospects in the future? We would love to see you banging again.