Marcelo Garcia Rocks!

I just wanted to say that, I'm sure you all already know.The guys is awesome, to me, he is what BJJ is all about.Elvis

He's bad ass and he's super cool. Marcelo is submiting people instead of just winning by points. Hey Elvis are you still fighting from time to time or mainly teaching?

I just won the Australian National No Gi Championships Advanced division, 29th Feb, by submitting two Black Belts to victory (I was a Brown Belt then).

I just got my Black Belt today (sunday 21st).

Elvis

Congrats, Elvis!!

Elvis you are the man!!! I would love for the UFC to have you back. That is sweet you got you black belt!!

Congrats Elvis.

Marcelo is a very humble, nice man as well. Amazing that he is still so down to earth while being such a phenom.

congrats dude

Big congrats for getting your blackbelt Elvis.

I have seen his dvd's and they are awesome. Everything he shows in the dvd he did at the Arnold's. I'm going to buy them today.

"I just won the Australian National No Gi Championships Advanced division, 29th Feb, by submitting two Black Belts to victory (I was a Brown Belt then)."

phbbt. you make it sound like it's hard to tap BJJ black belts ;-)

Congrats!

I saw Marcelo at the Arnolds, He didn't wrestle, he just flowed like water. That was the best example of what BJJ should look like in my oppinion. My instructor was laughing at me 'cause I 've been trying to use that weird guard he was using.

Fark i would love to train with him

Hey Elvis have you trained with Marcelo before?

"I have seen his dvd's and they are awesome. Everything he shows in the dvd he did at the Arnold's. I'm going to buy them today. "

Any good for relative newbies or are they advanced stuff?

I would say the dvd's for good for a newbie or someone advanced. I was so impressed by watching the dvd and seeing him pull the same moves he was teaching in the dvd.

there has to be a highlight video of him. anyone have one?

Elvis just received his black belt in the correct.

Alex this is Eric dude I called you last night to see when you were coming back to class. I met Marcelo and he was cool as hell. Elvis has sumbited the correct with his new black belt.

Marcelo is an animal on the mat