Marcelo Gracia learned from Seagal (vid)

Yoshida4Life -
Musashi - Maybe someone needs to pay a little visit to Marcelo and teach him some manners.

While they're at it, they can also teach him how to deliver a supposedly comedic line (hint: best not to giggle at your own joke before you tell it).

What is Marcelo's record in MMA again? Maybe he should sit at Seagal's feet and learn something, the way the GOAT Anderson Silva did, instead of sniggering after winning yet another of those deadly pajama no-hitting-no-kicking contests.

Oh my god. Yoshida, you're a very dedicated troll. Phone Post

Yoshida4Life - Jones is young, and he has been presuured by some jealous hater in his camp to turn against Master Seagal. That is all.

If Jones really dislikes Seagal, why does he (or did he) have a picture, (on his own site), of the two of them together, with Jones beaming like an awestruck fanboy?

hiroki_protagonist - I have a picture with Bill Superfoot Wallace. What does that make our relationship? Some super mysterious sensei to student relationship or..

maybe I just thought I'd get a picture with him?

Couldn't be the latter.

This is how I see the picture with Segal happening-

They are both at a UFC event and Segal sees him and waddles his fat ass over there to ask for a picture. Or maybe it was vice versa.

Either way it means nothing more than, they posed for a picture together.
If it meant more than that, maybe Jon Jones wouldn't have denied him entrance to his trailer at the last UFC he fought in.

It's a Seagal/Jones/Jackson love triangle. Which Master will Jon choose??? Phone Post

props to marcello for the nappy 'fro! (SCIENCE!)