Marcelo Gracia learned from Seagal (vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7IBQTM3Pto&feature=related

segal is gonna run with that 1

Ttt marcello got that brassilian sarcasm Phone Post

Yoshida4Life - I've lost some interest in Marcelo because of that cheap, unnecessary attack on Steven Seagal.

. Phone Post

Yoshida4Life - I've lost some interest in Marcelo because of that cheap, unnecessary attack on Steven Seagal.

hhahaa. Please tell me you are trolling....

Musashi - Maybe someone needs to pay a little visit to Marcelo and teach him some manners.

Go ahead ...call me so I can go watch u take care of bussines lol Phone Post

Musashi - Maybe someone needs to pay a little visit to Marcelo and teach him some manners.

That was awesome Phone Post

Wait I didn't mean to quote you, your quote is dumb.

Marcelo is awesome Phone Post

lol

"Marcelo just signed his own Death warrant"

Mr. Seagal is going to be Out For Justice.

^ TRUTH

Sensei Seagal's children everywhere

KevinMcAllister - 
Soul Gravy - "Marcelo just signed his own Death warrant"

Marcelo is officially Marked for Death.

I hope Marcelo doesn't think he is Above the Law cause if Segal makes an Executive Decision Marcelo's going to be Under Seige! Because we all know Segal is A Dangerous Man!

He is marked for death Phone Post

Slander imo.

Musashi - 
MMAfan55 - 
Wait I didn't mean to quote you, your quote is dumb.

Marcelo is awesome Phone Post

Your sense of humor is awesome!
LOL!!!

hiroki_protagonist - Elvis, what would you do if Steven Segal happened to be at your gym and started offering you advice on fighting?

Honestly I'd listen to the advice. I'm not so narrow minded that I believe I know everything. Heck I'll listen to my white belts if they have a suggestion. I'm not saying I'll agree with or do everything I'm told. But I'm willing to listen and then  evaluate the advice. 

I thought it was Jonathan Livingston Seagull who taught Marcello everything he needed to know to win?

Talking like that about the "Glimmer Man", Mr. Garcia is defiantly "On Deadly Ground" Phone Post

MarsMan - 
Elvis - 
KevinMcAllister - 
Soul Gravy - "Marcelo just signed his own Death warrant"

Marcelo is officially Marked for Death.

I hope Marcelo doesn't think he is Above the Law cause if Segal makes an Executive Decision Marcelo's going to be Under Seige! Because we all know Segal is A Dangerous Man!
Seagal also has Fire Down Below!!!!

Seagal better realize that Marcelo will be Hard to Kill.