Marcelo's new MGinaction.com?

Does anybody know what's the deal with his new site, and what's gonna be offered on it???

cheers

Forum member Smith can probably answer this better....

But I'm pretty sure it will include daily/regular instructional moves, as well as training videos and tips.

I think it should be coming onsite in the next couple of weeks.

Kon, do you know what the cost is for it or is that still being worked out? Are you going to make it up to NYC for Marcelo's grand opening (assuming he does something like he did in FL)? I'm pretty tied up the next month or so but I am going to try to make it up if I can.

Will it have free Ramones mp3 downloads?

AlliancePA - Kon, do you know what the cost is for it or is that still being worked out? Are you going to make it up to NYC for Marcelo's grand opening (assuming he does something like he did in FL)? I'm pretty tied up the next month or so but I am going to try to make it up if I can.

Sorry, I dont have any other details about mginaction.com.

I would have loved to visit NYC for the grand opening (I think he is opening this week- dont know when the grand opening is though)....but I probably wont be able to go up to NYC until mid 2010 or so.

(twitter.com/marcelogarciajj)

That's cool. I know they are opening up soon (it seemed that way from the twitter and email updates).

I'm looking forward to checking out mginaction.com

I believe the gym is actually supposed to open today with MGinaction.com starting soon after. The cost was going to be around $25 a month but that may have changed, I'm not sure.

mfd146 - I believe the gym is actually supposed to open today with MGinaction.com starting soon after. The cost was going to be around $25 a month but that may have changed, I'm not sure.

Thanks.

will the gym be in "downtown" nyc?

36 st in between 5 and 6 st in manhattan via marcelo himself.

sounds like it's gonna be similar to JJ Machado's site