Marcin Held Bellator prelims?!? Wtf?

Dude is a fairly large name in bellator.....why is he relegated to the prelims? Doesn't seem right but I'm not a regular watcher of bellator..... Phone Post 3.0

Good question. Jansen ain't no slouch either.. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I thought that was dumb too, both former title contenders. I wonder if it has something to do with Brooks being cut since he beat both. Phone Post 3.0

Was looking for a Bellator thread just to bitch about this. Held and Jensen relegated to prelims in favor of Joey Beltran vs. Chase Gormley? You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Hell, I was one of the people who wanted to see Coenen/Budd on the main card, but now that Coenen is fighting a late replacement, that fight could easily be dropped to the prelims as well.

I was thinking this the other day when the switch happened. Oh well Phone Post 3.0

Well I'm watching the Bellator prelim stream for the first time ever just to catch this fight. Maybe that was the idea?

Ha, the announces are actually touting it as the "biggest fight in Bellator prelim history"!

Good fight and excellent performance by Held!

Tomato Can - Good fight and excellent performance by Held!
What happined? I was at work...... Phone Post 3.0

Mit - 
Tomato Can - Good fight and excellent performance by Held!
What happined? I was at work...... Phone Post 3.0

Aside from a head and arm throw in the 1st round the fight was basically all Held. Outstruck and outwrestled him, lots of cool techniques like leglock attempts and a spinning kick that cut Jansen near the head.