Marcus Brimage wins over UFC vet Kyle Bradley!

Super explosive kid Marcus wins tonight over UFC vet Kyle Bradley!! Both great fighters but I'm so happy to see a guy coming off two years of injury to beat a great fighter of his status!! Congrats to them both but especially my brother Marcus!! Remember the name Marcus Brimage!! Please don't take anything away from these tremondous athletes!!

TTT, Get this guy in the UFC LWT division already!!! Brimmage is a beast! Where was this fight? Any other Spartan Fitness guys compete?

Nice!

I knew this was going to be a good fight. Marcus is a stud who has just had some bad luck with injuries. When I heard Kyle was fighting Marcus, I was like man that is a fight you could see in the UFC. Chris Connely does an awesome job with his guys in Birmingham...

Congrats to him and Spartans.

I am sure Kyle will be back soon, he is a stud also and will be back on a winning streak knocking guys out.... Gladiators gym is one of the best in country....

Anyone know how Adreane Miles did against Charlie Rader?

congrats to marcus.. marcus was on my team on the famous "iron ring" show, please dont hold that against us. marcus real cool dude congrats on the win and being healthy!

Russell Schenck - Gladiators gym is one of the best in country....

quite possible that this gym may produce the next wave of a-list fighters. very impressed with the fighters out of this gym.

Charlie Rader won unanimous decision. fight was basically a clinch war against the fence with a few take downs.

best fights were all under card, especially Kurt Holobaugh vs Lorenzo Washington, everyone needs to remember the name, Kurt is a monster and gets better every fight!! Gracie Barra fighter who is now 8-0 and making a pro debut next month

Congrats.

ttt....video anyone? heard this was a great fight.

I see there was a live stream of this but can't locate video anywhere.

ttt4 marcus. Heard something about him catching a flight out to Las Vegas a little over a week ago...;)

Stranglehold26 - ttt4 marcus. Heard something about him catching a flight out to Las Vegas a little over a week ago...;)

5 million dollar lawsuit headed your way, start saving.

I just saw on facebook he was heading out to Las Vegas. I presume to trane UFC with Randy Couture.

Stranglehold26 - I just saw on facebook he was heading out to Las Vegas. I presume to trane UFC with Randy Couture.

My apologies, I have learned that Marcus is fulfilling his dreams of being a Vegas Showgirl.

That could also be the case...or we could both be wrong.