Mark Coleman to Face Former Boxing Champion Montell Griffin in October Boxing Debut

I had a kid that wrestled for me (I was coach) had a screw in his elbow. You could fill the shape of it just touching his elbow. He would use it to grind into you from the top position. He would stick on the back of you head and scrape the shit out of you with it.

3 Likes

Sounds like it would go through the skin.

I used to do that except with my wiener.

4 Likes

A Wealth Of Good Info as Usual

3 Likes

Pics or GTFO

1 Like

UFC must have great benefits for former fighters. They make such great money… This should NOT have to be an option for a Legend. His damn knee looked like it gave out in that shadow boxing video

1 Like

This is sound logic

I personally think all the important UFC pioneers should be getting a check in the mail after every PPV.

I said that to Ken Shamrock once here, and he agreed with me.
No big surprise there, lol.

But I really do believe that’s the way it should be.

It’s not like they can’t afford it.

3 Likes

Maybe put out special edition disk packages of earlier events and pay royalties to fighters. I may be thinking like an old-timer though. They may not even have access to all the rare SEG footage.

2 Likes

As a huge Mark fan I wish this wasn’t happening. It makes me happy seeing him turn his life around and he actually seems pretty excited about this. He always has a punchers chance.

He is well aware of the risks and I think he just misses competition. At least he believes in himself.

If I’m correct, isn’t Mark the person who challenged Montell?

2 Likes

I have a complete set of The Dark Ages. Willing to share to the right person !

The unseen fights like they showed on New Years Eve would sell.

Otherwise…there is Fight Pass that has all of the events.

*Maybe a special edition with the fighters commentating on their past fights while watching might work.

This is all Jake Paul’s fault.
Him and his brother started this pretend fight league and now you have this garbage happening.
Shame on them cunts

2 Likes

You’re leaving off Hughes vs. Royce. That was absurd.

there’s no way the legend has any shoulders left. and he was never a boxer to begin with. he couldn’t even hold his hands up for a whole fight until he went to pride.

Except that he doesn’t. I can’t recall a single clearly landed punch from Coleman in a standing position ever. The chance that he is going to land some hail Mary for the first time in his life against a world boxing champion at 56 years old is bordering on the impossible.

6 Likes

You sound gay

1 Like

I was thinking of something along those lines. UFC 17 has never been offered, with every fight on the card, in a DVD package. So much talent on that one. Could easily have new commentary and special features. It’s likely wishful thinking because physical media isn’t popular these days. It’s all about streaming.

1 Like

Trust me I wish he wasn’t doing this. Just trying to be positive and hopeful he can pull this off.

1 Like

I have not seen a DVD of UFC 2.Do you know if the 1st round of the fights are shown?