Mark Coleman to Face Former Boxing Champion Montell Griffin in October Boxing Debut

Not all of them. Just two or three. The 2 extra fights have the option to switch between multiple camera angles so that’s kinda cool.

1 Like

I thought montell griffin was the “This is how we do it” song guy?

Of course it’s the same guy, he just used the pseudonym Montel Jordan because he wanted to dunk better.

2 Likes

Nice spelling.

I don’t agree. I despise the Paul brothers as much as anyone but have respect that they are trying to make aware that fighters deserve better payouts. Hope they bring attention to their benefit needs, etc.
I am a “fan” of them in that single respect. Seems like they are putting in work to try to become better fighters (at least Jake).

1 Like

And you sound like the stupidest fucker on this forum, which puts you as a strong contender for biggest idiot asshole on the interwebs.

2 Likes

Stop being such a faggot, pussy.

Ok, now it’s apparent what’s going on and why Wes hasn’t been commenting. No way mark gets medically cleared.

No Thanks GIF

Nooooooo!

What about this muhfucka

Reports are that he has been consulting with Ken Shamrock and Bob Sapp on how to get paid without fighting

After seeing Artem beat Paulie I will never say the boxer will absolutely win. Good luck to Coleman.

DOH

1 Like

Next song will be, “This is how easy I beat Mark Coleman.”

good idea. they should get a living wage, nothing dramatic, but enough to live off if they are Ken-level broke.

1 Like

They got the ball rolling and started the learning curve.
By the time it got a lot bigger, they were past it.

Would also be good publicity for the UFC.

Imagine Dana saying “we fucking take care of these fucking guys, because it’s the fucking right thing to do”.

1 Like

Hes deleted his IG?

Damn I guess he did. I wonder why? Hopefully it didn’t get deleted from all the “9 incest tenants” posts

2 Likes

No, he is the rapper that sings THIS IS HOW WE DO IT" you guys are wrong. Stop trolling please.

Mark Coleman by left hook round one