Mark Hughes back to UFC!!

francoistank - Mark vs Pete Sell on the same card as Matt vs Serra would be pretty sweet due to the whole rivalry thing

Didn't Sell say he was dropping to WW? If he stays at MW that is a good idea, I would have to go with Sell though.

Mark should have competed on this season of TUF at 185. His career would have skyrocketed if he had whether he won the show or not.

they'll team up and face GSP in a handicap match...no pig testicle throwing allowed.

Sean McCorkle - When the Hughes brothers team up, the only people who lose are innocent middle school girls.

this was a long time ago...BEFORE they became born-again christians. Mark Hughes became a christian first, then a year or 2 years later, Matt Hughes beceam a christian(even though Matt Hughes doesn't show it most of the time).

Alot of born-again christians are former gang members, drug dealers, & etc...

I heard Mark was the more physical of the two growing up. Seeing as how Matt Hughes is one of the best WW's of all time, I wonder what Mark is capable of...

Does this mean Mark can't weigh-in for Matt anymore?

LifeType1 - mark seems like the tougher bro .. that never followed threw with fighting .. i bet mark would of been better then matt if he stuck with it

This isn't true. According to Matt's book he was always stronger, smarter, and superior to Mark in every way.

boxerboy1 - 
Sean McCorkle - Marky Mark isn't such a good nickname. How about Marky Pedophile.

what????

Read Made in America.

maybe Mark fought GSP and Matt will fight the him for the rubber...

I'm not sure fighting on the same card as your twin brother is a good idea. I have a twin and when he fights i get more nervous than when i am fighting myself and burn a lot of energy during his fight. I am not sure I would be able to give my best effort after that.

Knockout radio says mark will never fight for the UFC but he wont fight for anyone else either as was the plan in Sept. We will talk about it tonight on knockoutradio.com

one hughes is a has been

one is a never was

so who really gives a flying fuck?

"He's been out of MMA for 5 years and receives a contract from the UFC?  It's cool that he is fighting again, but I would have thought he had to pay his dues all over again to see if he is worthy of the UFC contract.  I only say this due to Zuffa trimming their roster."

There are exceptions to every rule.... Being the twin brother of the Greatest  WW of All-Time is probably one of them.

Armbar and Grill - So it's not a contract for him to fight in the UFC, it's just like Dana saying "Here's a few grand if you sign here saying you'll never fight anywhere else" with Matt having no intention of ever fighting again? Smart move on Dana's part.

I guess smart for both parties...Mark gets some free Money.

I hope he does fight though.....put him in WEC!

Armbar and Grill - So it's not a contract for him to fight in the UFC, it's just like Dana saying "Here's a few grand if you sign here saying you'll never fight anywhere else" with Matt having no intention of ever fighting again? Smart move on Dana's part.

correct

cus shaw could offer him 6 figures to fight tito ortiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumbass farmboy prob sold out for 25 grand

"Talk about getting places because of the people you know."

Jeez man are you kidding me?!?!? thats how damn near EVERYONE got to the UFC!!

probably 75% of them dont belong there,,, 99.9% of the TUF'rs dont belong there

lol

No offense but what has Mark done to warrant a contract with the UFC???? He hasn't fought in 5 years.

He already has a win in the UFC @ 28.  That gives you automatic status to return some day. 

You will see Mark and Matt very soon but not in a UFC fight!

What have I missed?

Did Mark try to get with a younger chick?