Mark Hunt on Facebook: wants Barnett rematch

https://www.facebook.com/therealmarkhunt/posts/689608757750824

"Yes of course would love a rematch with josh be a great scrap this time around I got owned last time we met would love to return the favour"

Also talks about Overeem, his favorite Rugby team and various other things.

Wood buy. Phone Post 3.0

Both fighters need to be built back up.

Not buying. Phone Post 3.0

"MARK HUNT: I like overeem we conversed while we were in japan last but I tell u ain't nobody stopping me from getting a shot don't u know I'm the best ,well if u don't now u know."

WAR HUNT

Fuck yeah!

Or as Mark Hunt would say... whaka yeah!

Stu Cazzo - Both fighters need to be built back up.

Not buying because neither of these guys are coming off of a win? Phone Post 3.0

"His ground game has looked a lot better, but it's not enough to keep Barnett's submissions away. "

Gilbert Yvel kept them away for 3 rounds, how's his ground game?

hunt will KO him

MasterofMartialArts -
Stu Cazzo - Both fighters need to be built back up.

Not buying because neither of these guys are coming off of a win? Phone Post 3.0
I like both a lot... Don't want to see either with a L Phone Post 3.0

This is the type of matchup that interests a guy like me.

Would buy. Phone Post 3.0

SporkChop - Why would Hunto want to get taken down by Barnett?

His ground game has looked a lot better, but it's not enough to keep Barnett's submissions away.

Barnett arm triangle round 1 like he did Kharitonov.
Hunt nearly submitted Fedor after only playing Counter Strike in the weeks leading up to the fight. Phone Post 3.0

I wouldnt be easy for Barnett to take Hunt down. Hunt is so stocky and strong, with really improved takedown defense.

ajjr0ller -
SporkChop - Why would Hunto want to get taken down by Barnett?

His ground game has looked a lot better, but it's not enough to keep Barnett's submissions away.

Barnett arm triangle round 1 like he did Kharitonov.
Hunt nearly submitted Fedor after only playing Counter Strike in the weeks leading up to the fight. Phone Post 3.0
Should have played battlefield he may have won Phone Post 3.0

Shitty matchup for Hunt, but still a great fight. I'd rather see Hunt in against guys like Stipe or Overeem.

hunt destroys barnett and overeem... and mir... and most of the other heavyweight cats in the ufc aside from cain and jds

beep