Mark Kerr will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTT

Not that there is anything wrong with this but do some of you out there feel that Mark Kerr swings both ways?

He seemed especially flamboyant in his post fight interivew. But then again, I seriously doubt it. The documentary showed that he lived with his girlfriend and was clearly heterosexual, etc.

SA

I don't think he does. After what he revealed in "The Smashing Machine" I doubt that he really has a problem holding anything back from people. He would probably come right out and say it. Alot of people think he does because of the tone of his voice and that fact that he is a very well spoken person. This really isn't something we should be talking about anyway, it's his own buisness.

I felt totally bad that he demoed himself. We need a re-match! What a fluke!

kerr is prolly one of my top ten all time. i hope he makes a good comeback but hes not looking so great these days. he used to be such an awesome athletic speciman.

I'd like to see him again soon, but give him some notice so he can buff out.

ttt

Unfortunately, the stuff he was on was a huge factor in the success he had in my opinion. He still has the skills of a world class wrestler, but his strength, resiliency and especially mental game are not what they were. The Kerr that tore up Brazil and ate everyone's food in the UFC was a nightmare. But we may have seen the last of him. And I agree he did seem especially fabulous in the pre and post fight interviews.

ttt

"The Kerr that tore up Brazil and ate everyone's food in the UFC was a nightmare. "

He also (purely co-incidence, I'm sure) was much larger than almost everyone he fought back then. Even Dan Severn looked like a badass back when he was fighting guys 100lbs smaller than him

ttt

I was saddened to see the self-K.O., but the truth is...that could have happened to anyone at any time.

He didn't appear 'out-of-shape' (compared to Abu Dhabi), but he didn't look to be a tremendous physical 'specimen' either. Kerr appears to still have a fast shot, although his reflexes seemed a bit off. It could have been 'ring rust' or nerves; it's too bad the fight didn't last a little longer so that we could definitively see whether or not he had been training seriously. He did take the fight on short notice.

I look forward to seeing him fight again. Hopefully he can make a comeback.

ttt

ttt

ttt

i think he's done. jack johnson was right on the money

ttt

Nothing without the drugs!

ttt