Mark Munoz "Im in the mix for a title shot"

hmmm, Mark Munoz vs. CB is going to be interesting, i wonder if he gets past Dollaway if they will give him a rematch with Okami. Munoz vs. Sonnen would be interesting as well.

Munoz vs Sonnen Phone Post

MentaL - No ur not Phone Post

LOL@rematch with Okami. Munoz stalled his ass off in that fight with the single to stop himself getting finished

nogblublt -  Munoz vs Sonnen Phone Post

when i first thought about it, i was like, hmmm that would be a very good fight. I hope it eventually gets made!

He is several wins away from a title shot.

yea i agree, even if he was given a title shot i dont think his stand up is at a point where he would hang competitively with some one like Anderson Silva and Vitor Belfort. Given that Silva and Munoz are good friends, i doubt we will ever see that match.

I like matching munoz with sonnen though.

In career mode on UFC Undisputed 2010. Phone Post

Sonnen would beat him fairly easily IMO Phone Post

mr berndto - 
In career mode on UFC Undisputed 2010. Phone Post

LOL! does anyone think he can be a contender?

Okami and Hamill think otherwise.

http://i40.tinypic.com/23w1cvm.gif

Blue namer, would you kindly?

If he wins he should fight winner of bisping/ rivera or leben/ stann

Munoz would knock Bisping out.

Mr Sponge - If he wins he should fight winner of bisping/ rivera or leben/ stann

I think he would do quite well with leben, stann and rivera. He would IMO beat them, Bisping on the other hand, im not too sure about

i don't want to watch him dive for a leg and stall for 15 minutes.

ShadoKhan - 
MentaL - No ur not Phone Post

it's sickening to see these new UFC guys constantly saying they want their title shot, that they are in the mix. Fucking delusional, if he's in the mix then where does Matt Hammil rank in his eyes?