Mark Zuckerberg Training Jiu Jitsu

Zuck is definitely a guard puller.

2 Likes

Turtle-puller

1 Like

Every person who has the money to do these things does these things.

Doesn’t mean he’s not a pos, but he’s hardly unique among billionaires.

1 Like

Would love to roll with him. Make him humble.
iron win GIF

More like an ass giver. Zuckerberg would give the ass with no fight.

I heard he lurks on this very forum and posts from time to time under the moniker “sister steel”

2 Likes

Fuck his ass, break his back, hummmmmble him

If u see this mark I’ll give u a blackbelt for a single billion. Don’t even have to break a sweat.

Haha…i was thinking the same…i would even put stripes on it for him ! Billion buy a lot of acai’ …

1 Like

First time l have seen him act lile a human was on rogan.

Joe has become the guy billionaires go to to get credibility.

Cockeyed jeff bezos would be an interesting chat.

2 Likes

In silicon valley, all the schools are full of well off nerd types.
Thats why the schools dont mind charging 300+ a month. The techies need to feel like they are masculine, since the overhwelming majority are desk bound and coddled pussies.

3 Likes

Listening to the podcast now, man he’s the total keener noob white belt, kind of nice.

1 Like

I’m hopeful that jiu-jitsu will make him better, rather than him making jiu-jitsu worse…

2 Likes

at least Zuck is training and learning…

why we are making fun of Zuck:

I’m all for shitting on tech tarts but suggesting Silicon Valley gyms are weak is a little silly. Last I checked there were like 10 ADCC titles, 50 plus mundial titles, and a dozen or so current and former UFC belt holders training there. I mean I’ll concede that Ralph and Cain both going to prison and Kabib retiring probably took the area’s tough factor down a notch but it’s definitely still the deep end of the pool.

1 Like

buried the laptop story

selectively influences politics / elections

bans people frivolously

'virus disinformation ’

users allowed to threaten violence on russians but anyone else it’s a ban and possibly felony charges

etc

3 Likes

Haha
The reason you have so many high level jiu jitsu guys in silicon valley is because they know they can charge astronomical prices because the region is chock full of 6 figure plus income marks who bought the rogan hype.
The same thing is happening in Austin/Hill country texas.
Theres a fuck ton of jiu jitsu schools here because the money flooded in.
At no point did i say the gyms were weak, you have ciao terra, gumby w/heroes, Camarillo/ guerilla jj on san carlos blvd, ralph etc. Theres talent, but the bill payers are all tech douche bags.

2 Likes

but if it was a rich, black/asian/hispanic/indian losers sport it would be ok?

Because he’s a ducking piece of shit who turned Facebook into a tool he used to destroy America.