Mark Zuckerberg Training Jiu Jitsu

Sounds like he’s caught the bug, good for him. Training with Dave Camarillo as well as on the FB campus. Most of the big campuses in Silicon Valley (FB, Google, Apple) have mats and some amount of formal or informal training.

Zuckerberg explained how Jiu-Jitsu helps him with dealing with stress:

“And then it’s like, okay, well, f**k, now I need to like, go reset myself and be able to kind of be productive and not be stressed about this, how do I do that? So I basically I go, I like, I read, I taken all the information. And, and then I go do something physical for an hour or two, and just kind of reset myself. And over time, what I’ve found is that it’s not actually just, I used to run a lot. But the problem with running is you can think a lot while you’re running.”

3 Likes

He can now beat half this forum’s ass

5 Likes

Dave camarillo used to fly to palestine and stand in front of tanks and shit .

now hes down with Zuckerberg lol

5 Likes

White belt IRL but in the Metaverse he is a black belt!

2 Likes

Age seems to make many sell out .

2 Likes

I’d choke his ass out every time I got a fuckin 30 day ban

2 Likes

I’m sure some of you sickos are thinking, “In the interest of humanity, Camarillo really should hold a choke WAY too long and save the future.”

Well, you guys are sick to think that!

4 Likes

The more high profile people from different walks of life love the sport the better

2 Likes

Fuck him. Who gives a fuck if he likes BJJ or not? He’s still a fucking piece of shit.

I do wish BJJ didn’t become such a rich, white, losers sport. I’d love for Zuckerberg to have to go wrestle instead. They would spike him on his pencil fucking neck and never walk again. That piece of shit wouldn’t even make it through the warmup portion of a wrestling practice.

BJJ is wrestling for pussies at this point. I started in BJJ and unfortunately I never wrestled. But when I started in BJJ it was aggressive and violent and pussies, rich people and celebrities weren’t really doing it.

8 Likes

fuck that fucking faggot

3 Likes

When did he do this?

Take a deep breath lol! Bjj all depends who and where you train

6 Likes

I’m not very good otherwise I’d be in the UFC but I would love to spar Zuckerberg. I’ve done okay with UFC washouts in sparring. I’d put Zuckerberg on the ground and try and drill a hole through the side of his face.

1 Like

I should put up a poll on which is worse for the sport/art:

Tech Weenies like Zuckerberg
or
Hollywood Dorks like Ashton Kutcher, Demi Lovato

2 Likes

One and the same

2001-2002ish.

He was a brown at the time

Damn a lot of hatred for the guy

2 Likes

Why does everyone hate him so much ? I watched social network movie when that came out but he seemed harmless enough in that

My reasons for hating Zuck:

He’s a hypocritical asshole who, makes billions off selling personal info about facebook users, then also buys out his neighbors property for his own privacy.

He also bought up a bunch of land in Kauai and was trying to sue native hawaiians who had pockets of property inside in his land to get them out of there.

He’s a piece of shit fucking weirdo thief.

9 Likes

And a Jew

4 Likes