Marquardt Did NOT Fail Drug Test

do you see nate in Strikeforce? or Dream/Bellator/MFC/BAMMA, or do him and Dana hug it out?

martialarts4 - do you see nate in Strikeforce? or Dream/Bellator/MFC/BAMMA, or do him and Dana hug it out?

I dont see any of those things happening, especially the hugging, if he has some nasty STD-like thing.

Nate seems like a nice guy. I hope thats not the case

Isn't he supposed to make an announcement tomorrow,,??

The std cant have been that serious, as he was cutting weight well and planning on fighting, i speculate but maybe something like; Chlamydia or Gonorrhea? I hope he can recover, and move forward, he has made mistakes before, I hope this isn't the last straw.

Unclemac1 - 
croy_00 - He has iwillneverbechampitis?
10ers gonna 10. nate is a former middleweight king of pancrase...but that was eleven years ago, and 10 years before you signed up here and hadn't heard of MMA at all.

7 time king of pancrase means nothing if they didn't see it on spike tv

RickMartelsArrogance - They didn't have to test him. He admitted to using PEDs without a therapeutic use exemption or clearence from the AC.

When asked for documentation from the prescribing Physician regarding his condition. Nate was unable to ever provide any documentation from his physician regarding a condition requiring TRT.

(the above could be BS, but it all came straight from a Jackson's fighter)
QFT!

RickMartelsArrogance - They didn't have to test him. He admitted to using PEDs without a therapeutic use exemption or clearence from the AC.

When asked for documentation from the prescribing Physician regarding his condition. Nate was unable to ever provide any documentation from his physician regarding a condition requiring TRT.

This is the only logical conclusion I could come to...

hep?

Maybe he was caught betting on his own fights.

Ice Cubes on Kiriks Nipples - ^^Wrong

brilliant sn Phone Post

The way Dana has worded it, it disgusted him, Nate is going to have to man up and tell the truth...once he tells us we will understand why he was cut. so...who knows, we can speculate all day

tomorrow he's supposed to say something

I stopped caring about this issue once I heard about it. I hate marquart so I just see it as an act of God.

crazychris - I could see Dana being disgusted with him for having HIV and still trying to fight. The potential to give somebody else the HIV when they think they are safe from it is fucked up. If thats the case i'm also disgusted with him.

It can't be HIV, only one person ever has been cured of HIV. If he had it the comission would not have said "he can get licensed after fixing his medical issue", and they knew about it 6 weeks ago, and the UFC knew about it on Monday of last week. Phone Post

He's a vulcan!

kenburket - I stopped caring about this issue once I heard about it. I hate marquart so I just see it as an act of God.

You obviously care enough to post in this thread, champ.

Golden Boy already said that it was TRT related 2 days ago, right when Nate pulled out.

Please find me a thread where Golden Boy was ever wrong.

=)

IMO it's not an std, HIV or any disease at that. He was probably using a diuretic to cut water weight and is showed up in his system.

SpiderRicco - IMO it's not an std, HIV or any disease at that. He was probably using a diuretic to cut water weight and is showed up in his system.

dana wouldn't be this pissed about a diuretic.

exactly right he never took a test that was positive

blood transfusion