Martin Kampmann leaving Team Alpha Male

They need a gameplan mastermind type of coach. They have all the physical and technical tools.

Mendes and some of the other guys would benefit from Zahabi and TriStar. Phone Post 3.0

TAM made Martin Kampmann Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Cruz would take the job.

Florian would be a good fit I think Phone Post 3.0

I feel like these coaches are just using TAM for the notoriety. Now that kampmann is known he can do anything. Phone Post 3.0

CM Punk

Cruz would be perfect. Phone Post 3.0

Jon jones should be the new coach! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - I wish Kampmann would come back to fighting. One of my favs to watch. Phone Post 3.0

100%

Pay Cruz.

Bethe Correa would be a good fit for head coach at Alpha Male. She is an elite MMA athlete who has world title fight experience. She knows what it takes to fight on the worlds biggest stage and challenge for UFC gold. She could lead other fighters on the road to the title. If you want to get on the road to the title you have to get help from someone that has been there done that.

ASchlinky - I don't think Cruz would take the job.

Florian would be a good fit I think Phone Post 3.0
No sure if serious Phone Post 3.0

Plus, she said it herself, she is going to get the gold next year, might as well teach others how to get the gold. Spread the wealth.

Card -

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/5/9104373/martin-kampmann-set-to-step-down-at-team-alpha-male-head-coach

Kampmann will depart for personal reasons, as his family doesn't want to stay in Sacramento.

The gym's owner, former WEC featherweight champion Urijah Faber, says he's going to take his time finding a new coach. Faber said he reached out to Kenny Florian, who expressed interest but was uneasy about leaving Los Angeles, where he has a broadcasting career; and to former featherweight standout Mark Hominick.

Kampmann plans on staying until the replacement is found.

Important translation:

Kenny's hot new wife does NOT want to trade LA for Sac-Town. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - I feel like these coaches are just using TAM for the notoriety. Now that kampmann is known he can do anything. Phone Post 3.0
Not sure if being serious or trolling... Phone Post 3.0

Cruz's job to lose at this point Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G - They need to call Dan the Wolfman. Phone Post 3.0
This man knows Phone Post 3.0

GSP would make them all champs! Phone Post 3.0

Would Team Alpha Male accept Dan's fighter lifestyle?

They should hit up Gil Martinez idk if hes still training out of Xtreme Couture

Pat Barry would be a good choice or Martin de Jong if you convinced him to leave Golden Glory

Reggie Warren Jr is available I think. Not sure if they could afford him though Phone Post 3.0