Masters Worlds

I completed on Brown belt master 4 Ultra heavy. The guys in my division where great. None of us came in with the like we had to win. We were there for the fun and test our skills. I don't compete much, but I am thinking of going back next year. Phone Post 3.0

Took Silver at weight and Absolute...

I reffed all day both days and I echo the sentiment shared earlier...I maybe had one match which was stalling plagued, but it was on the feet and truly seemed a result of the matchup creating it reather than intentional stalling...Everyone I saw was cordial, and happy to be there as well as giving their all on the mats! This is by far my favorite tournament to see and be a part of bar none...

Without a doubt, the best live Jiu Jitsu matches I have ever seen. Everybody was extremely cordial to each other. I would say it was a great weekend except I was disappointed with my own performance. Phone Post 3.0

jasonhightower -

Hey Gaspare, tell Jonathan congrats for me!  

Jon was promoted to Purple!!! Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ -
jasonhightower -

Ha! Very nice.... I'll guess I'll have to wait a bit for my rematch... LOL Phone Post 3.0

jasonhightower -
GaspareBJJ -
jasonhightower -

Ha! Very nice.... I'll guess I'll have to wait a bit for my rematch... LOL Phone Post 3.0
Lol voted up for the time being Phone Post 3.0