Masvidal Confronts Jake in Miami Parking Lot

New video that just appeared on the Internet appears to show Jake Paul and recently-retired “Baddest Motherf—ker” Jorge Masvidal in a spontaneous showdown over insults the two have hurled at each other over the years.

But, as is usual for YouTubers and Influencers, the truth behind what went down is a lot less dramatic than the clip that was just released. Indeed, the video was uploaded to the social media accounts of Betr, Jake Paul’s micro-betting app company.

Yes, that Betr.
“Okay, so apparently Masvidal showed up to the Betr warehouse,” Paul claimed before leading a camera crew and security detail out to meet “Gamebred” in a parking lot. Masvidal then leaps into view with his signature hands behind his back pose, and the two do a little song and dance about Miami and who owns Miami.

“Why are you trying to cause trouble?” Paul asks.
“Nah, it’s my city,” Masvidal replies.

“It’s your city? So, you own this right here?” Paul asks, pointing to the ground. “You’ve been saying a lot on Ariel Helwani.”

“What’d I say?” Masvidal asked.

“You called me a punk b—h,” Paul said.

It’s all part of an opening skit for a YouTube podcast video Paul and Masvidal filmed together recently. One of Betr’s employees broke kayfabe last weekend when all this was filmed, sharing a picture of Masvidal and Paul filming a new episode of Jake Paul’s BS show.

As you can see, they’re both wearing the same clothes as they are in the “beef” video:

1 Like

I’m shocked. Broad daylight and without his goons!

1 Like

Haha! It says “in a spontaneous showdown”. I can’t believe they think people buy that shit.

3 Likes

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Jake was shook