Masvidal injured, Tibau vs. Parke now

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/12/4/7331461/jorge-masvidal-injured-gleison-tibau-replaces-him-vs-norman-parke

Jorge Masvidal had to pull out of his scheduled lightweight fight with Norman Parke at UFC Fight Night 59: McGregor vs. Siver on Jan. 18 due to a back injury, the UFC announced. In Masvidal's place will step his American Top Team training partner Gleison Tibau.

Damn Phone Post 3.0

That sucks, but good replacement. Tibau is still a step up in competition for Norman.

The 2015 injury bug is hitting already. Damn.

Sucks but at the same mb masvidal can get a better matchup I wasn't digging the parks fight Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 -

That sucks, but good replacement. Tibau is still a step up in competition for Norman.

Agreed I'm picking against him either way Phone Post 3.0

with this fight Gleison Tibau will pass Chuck Liddell,Josh Koscheck and tie 3rd place with Randy Couture for most UFC Fights at 24 fights. 2nd place is Matt Hughes(25), 1st Tito Ortiz(27). i'm sure Tibau will get the record since he's only 31. Koscheck will tie randy couture and tibau with his next fight but i feel he's retiring soon win or lose his next fight

xsrg95 - with this fight Gleison Tibau will pass Chuck Liddell,Josh Koscheck and tie 3rd place with Randy Couture for most UFC Fights at 24 fights. 2nd place is Matt Hughes(25), 1st Tito Ortiz(27). i'm sure Tibau will get the record since he's only 31. Koscheck will tie randy couture and tibau with his next fight but i feel he's retiring soon win or lose his next fight
Impressive for tibau. Phone Post 3.0

Tough fight for Parke. Tibau is an easy out for no one.