Masvidal knocks out Jericho on AEW (kayfabe)

Masvidal, JDS, Arlovski, and Paige Van Zant just stormed the ring and jumped Jake Hager for attacking Dan Lambert. They got at least a full minute of ring/wrestling time. Most of them looked awful and clearly untrained, but Masvidal absolutely nailed his performance, landing the running “askren knee” on Jericho. A+++.

I hate to say it, but the AEW hype is real, and the last two shows have exceeded expectations. And they sold out Ashe on Wednesday. Much respect to Cody and Tony for bringing it this far, and it seems to be only climbing.

1 Like

Did I accidentally click on the entertainment wrestling sub forum?

In fairness it’s all active or former MMA stars mentioned.

3 Likes

That was Jericho stupid.

Just went back, you’re right it was Jericho.

1 Like

More and more MMA fighters are going to go to pro wrestling. The money is so much better.

1 year of being a B level pro wrestler pays more then 1 year of being a UFC champion.

I’d like to see Meisha Tate become a WWE Diva.

I’d rather see her go to AEW. It’s a better product now (by quite a bit)

1 Like

MASVIDAL HIT A V TRIGGER ON JERICHO

4 Likes

Yeah it was Jericho, I got it wrong, too hectic in the ring lol.

Jericho walked into that flying knee worse than Askren did!

:skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Askren vs Jericho next to see who faces Masvidal

4 Likes

That was awesome

3 Likes

I watched AEW when I was on a business trip about 2 years ago. It was one of their first shows on TNT. It was actually very entertaining for wrestling.

Had a TNA vibe to it (when it was good).

1 Like

Ha ha!! Ben’s all over that shit!

8 Likes

ben is awesome, handles losses better then anyone I remember

TTT

Just imagine 10 years ago, you show someone the jumping knee move and they’ll say that’s all fake, prowrestling bullshit and that it’ll never work in a real fight.