Masvidal set to retire after losing to Burns this Saturday

6 Likes

Hardcore fans:

Gen Z casuals

8 Likes

But he told Rogan he promised to legally beat the shit out Colby before he called it quits. :joy:

11 Likes

This will be his last fight then. Then itā€™s off to jail for a stint and then I am sure he will get out and become a financial advisor.

9 Likes

I like Jorge
He wonā€™t win

12 Likes

Ducking Leon, IMO.

3 Likes

It looked like a good card for his game bread show this weekend, but I refused to purchase it. I wonder what kind of numbers it did.

3 Likes

It was honestly boring as fuck. Literally no knockdowns, except for Jacare who kept getting dropped. It looked like they were using 20oz gloves.

5 Likes

It was probably better than PFL.

4 Likes

Was a big fan of his back few years ago. Had a little run after losing to
Thompson by points.
Then the cringe bath-robe, and the ā€˜my shit donā€™t stinkā€™ attitude, and finally the Colby incident.
Now he can go get KTFO and I would smile from ear to ear.

4 Likes

Jacareā€™s chin has been cooked for sometime. Hate to see him continue to take a pounding.

6 Likes

It was insanely boring. Boxing just sucks to watch, especially when people arenā€™t good at it. Everyone was old as fuck and they were all terrified of gassing out.

6 Likes

Same.
He was awesome for a while, then he turned into a bit of a bitch.

4 Likes

Do you think any of the fighters will be assaulting their opponents, as they are exiting the early bird special at Dennyā€™s?

I was hoping heā€™d end his career with a KO loss to Leon but ah well.

2 Likes

I dont
I agree he wonā€™t

5 Likes

I respect Jorge because he has always fought who was in front of him and showed he has balls. He keeps it real even if that means a cheap shot.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s why heā€™s saying this. If he wins, heā€™s probably hoping UFC rushes a fight with him and Leon to the front of the line. If he loses, heā€™s hoping the UFC will make a ā€œmoney fightā€ with him and Leon after Leon loses to Colby. 4D chess street scum schemer

ā€œThis COULD be my last fight. If I lose, Iā€™m PRETTY MUCH calling it quitsā€¦ (Unlessā€¦)ā€

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised OP didnā€™t include GIFs of the the three shots Nate landed on Masvidal in their fight.

I heard Vitor is in talks to fight the ghost of Bert Cooper.

2 Likes