Masvidal set to retire after losing to Burns this Saturday

Agreed.
Masvidal has been to so many decisions he knows how to survive. The X factor is his unpredictability… when he came back from that reality show and said he started going for the kill. It’s hard to predict how he will fight imo

In Italian it’s how you say…

A COCKY FUCKIN SPIC

Man. He gave us tons of entertainment. I agree he went over the top. It’s crazy how hard all you guys turn on them. You guys did the exact same shit with Wanderlei also. These dudes are trying to be as entertaining as they can be.

What’s the purpose of a fight in which one of the fighters is going into a fight with such weak mentality? Are we supposed to be rewarding Masvidal for going for yet another big check and putting so little effort to deserve it? Did he even break a sweat during his training camp?

Wanderlei wasn’t even in the same realm of situational circumstances.

Wanderlei was older, off the juice, under a completely different ruleset and fight environment. He didn’t go out, put on a Scream mask, and sucker-punch Chael after he was done eating his kale salad with vegan sausage.

3 Likes

Lol! As a spic of Cuban, dissent myself, I concur. What’s crazy is I used to be a huge fan of the guy back in the Miami hustle days and now I root against him sadly.