Matt Brown on prelims

on a channel I don't get, and three fights I couldn't give less of a fuck about on the PPV. Fantastic.

Sucks you don't get FS1, but having Matt Brown fuck someone up on the featured prelim is a great lead into the main card.

I long ago stopped trying to find rhyme or reason in how the UFC decides what fights go where.

Sucks about FS 1. But Almeida is a great prospect, and Pickett can be very entertaining.

Thatch vs Gunnar is a good fight.

Bermudez vs Stephens should be fantastic, of Stephens isn't badly out of shape. He missed weight by a lot.

I was shocked. Kinda horseshitty.

War Matt. Phone Post 3.0

I was a bit surprised that Swick was down on the prelims also.

RKing85 - I long ago stopped trying to find rhyme or reason in how the UFC decides what fights go where.
They need someone with a name on the prelim bout for FS1. Phone Post 3.0

BRZ -
RKing85 - I long ago stopped trying to find rhyme or reason in how the UFC decides what fights go where.
They need someone with a name on the prelim bout for FS1. Phone Post 3.0
Yea, isn't he like the main event of the prelims?
I have no problem with him being on the under card.
He's going to help bring more buys to the ppv. Phone Post 3.0

Legitimate gripe

I am insanely pumped for means-brown, I'm surprised means doesn't get more credit he was robbed in the masvidal fight Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 - 

Sucks you don't get FS1, but having Matt Brown fuck someone up on the featured prelim is a great lead into the main card.

This.

D241 - 

Legitimate gripe

Well I'm sure glad to be wrong about these first three fights. The title fights have a lot to live up to.

Looking likely that there will be extra time. Surely they will replay brown fight