Matt Hughes and Sean Sherk talks Greasing (vid)

Double

GSP is french canadian it's probably just a byproduct of eating all that Poutine!!!

"I'M Ron Burgundy?" -  "not saying he greased, im just saying he was slick"

yea...so slick he kicked your ass you pompous motherfucker!

Yeah after he joined Team Jackson. Before that he couldnt even make it out of the first round. It's funny how guys who have never even fought him are coming out.

Now please after your done tossing georges salad some more please ask phil if you can borrow some of the vaseline and stick it right up your nutt hugging ass.

You mock a 9 time world champ when we both know you have never gotten in there yourself!

Keep talking big behind your key board you fucking loser.

HexRei - Considering that Nurse used the same breathing technique (the one that is being call "greasing" when GSP does it) on Sherk during his fight with BJ, it's pretty hilarious to have Sherk insinuating that others grease.It has nothing to do with the breathing deal you dumb fuck. You all talk about this breathing technique but what you dont list is it was hughes who introduced george to the man who taught nurse how to do it!!!It has to do with the vaseline they rubbed into his body. You like most GSP fans don't know what your talking about!

Dead horse

gothhead - 
"I'M Ron Burgundy?" -  "not saying he greased, im just saying he was slick"

yea...so slick he kicked your ass you pompous motherfucker!

Yeah after he joined Team Jackson. Before that he couldnt even make it out of the first round.

GSP KOed Matt Hughes at UFC 65 when he was still trained by Victor Vargotsky, and before he had anything resembling his current training regimen (from trainers to training partners).

I'm not saying Matt Hughes is a dick, but the last two times I saw him he was very purple and his veins were quite pronounced.

the thing is, gsp likes to take those guys down and outgrapple em, greasing would hurt himself

gothhead - HexRei - Considering that Nurse used the same breathing technique (the one that is being call "greasing" when GSP does it) on Sherk during his fight with BJ, it's pretty hilarious to have Sherk insinuating that others grease.It has nothing to do with the breathing deal you dumb fuck. You all talk about this breathing technique but what you dont list is it was hughes who introduced george to the man who taught nurse how to do it!!!It has to do with the vaseline they rubbed into his body. You like most GSP fans don't know what your talking about!

Wow.

Did you see that first GSP/Hughes fight?