Matt Hughes seminar in London!!!!

The UFC world welterweight champion and star of hit reality t.v series "The Ultimate Fighter" will be in London On Friday April 28 and Saturday April 29, 2006!! Tickets are still available for this "rare" visit to Ontario by the Champ! Matt Hughes will be at London's Westmount Mall on Friday April 28 from 3:30pm-5:30pm holding a "free" autograph/photograph meet and greet for his fans. On Saturday April 29, Matt Hughes will be at Carling Heights Community Centre (London) from 11:00am-4:00pm. Matt will be conducting an MMA seminar open to everybody!! Also in attendance will be Xyience (Xyience booth) and the Xyience girls!! Xyience will give one lucky participant the oppotunity to win a the complete line of Xyience supplements!!! ($750. value). Doors open at 9:45 am on Saturday to give everybody the opportunity to vist all the sponsors's booths.
Tickets are still available!!! Bring your camera (no video recording) & don't miss this event!!!!
Cost: Only $90 for Participants. $10 for spectators (all spectator proceeds will be donated to the Women's Community House of London. Presentation at 1:30pm Saturday)
For registration information contact:
Suffer System Submission Academy
Phone: (519)319-8364
Web Site: www.suffer-system.com
email: www.suffer-system@hotmail.com

ttt

Will there be shirts (miletich fighting) for sale at the mall.Also will he have pic's to autograph also.My kids are looking forward to this.Me as well.

Any info??

I know there's a Miletich Hoodie floating around Montreal somewhere...

:(