Max Holloway Looking Thick. Solid. Tight. Before His UFC 300 Fight vs Justin Gaethje

2 Likes

Episode 5 has arrived. :triumph:

1 Like

Fuck it, Episode 6.

Gaethje is the rightful favourite but the two are aprox the same size and it’s foolish to count Max out. He’s a warrior and extremely durable.

Gaethje has the punching power and the kicks, and Max is more flowey and less chinny… gonna be a banger.

2 Likes

The Chin has to fail eventually. Max has taken a lot of damage in his time. But who knows, maybe he has insane power at 155.

You see a lot of guys showing up with better chins and more power/energy when they make jumps up to higher weight classes (Michel Pereira at 185 comes to mind). Max never really had power at 145 tho, so I don’t necessarily see him suddenly having more with a move up in weight.

2 Likes

Yup. Just hoping Justin doesn’t “Tony” Max

Yeah, I’ve noticed Max relies on eating huge shots as a part of his defense in his fights, or rather, he has a good enough chin at 145 that he has the ability to eat them. That type of style will not do well against a guy who hits as hard Justin. Hope he does something different here. Definitely rooting for him.

1 Like

He also has to check leg kicks. Also, rooting for Max

2 Likes

Yoo Episode 7, bitches!

2 Likes

I thought that too. But that was before I saw those pics. Beep!

2 Likes

That is justin’s brain right now

Agreed