Max Holloway Looking Thick. Solid. Tight. Before His UFC 300 Fight vs Justin Gaethje

Awesome pics. Great size. Hope he keeps us all posted on his continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. He needs to show us what he’s got man. Wanna see how freakn’ huge, solid, thick and tight he can get. Thanking him for the motivation as I type this.

5 Likes

I just hope one of them gets knocked out clean. I get sick when a dude is too tough for his own good. Should be one awesome fight.

4 Likes

Nice. I’ve been hoping to see Holloway pack on some muscle and become a true lightweight. Hopefully it pays off for him.

1 Like

Cocaine bump

Bet the house on Max

3 Likes

Ahem, refer to the OP. Justin isn’t the biggest 55er.

Maximus didn’t look good vs Dusty Porier

3 Likes

Had to have learned a thing or two tho. Don’t think he was preparing for a 155 title fight then as much as he was offered the opportunity. Win or lose, this 155 run seems a lot more purposeful.

1 Like

I’m betting Max by Dec. Odds should be good for that prop

1 Like

0_Screenshot-2022-01-03-at-090312-copy

10 Likes

1 Like

I saw Max live at an event and he is huge. He could easily be competitive at welterweight too.

How? They probably walk around close to same weight, both have similar reach and height

1 Like

He wasn’t competitive at LW against Dustin, so let’s see how this fight goes before you wish that evil on him

Yes but was he even bulking to fight at 155?

1 Like

New Max Holloway vid just dropped

3 Likes

Next Ep. is in.

3 Likes

Max by UD!

2 Likes

Justin too big

1 Like