Max Holloway will never be the same

Max is too tough for his own good, Justin is the king of violence. I fear Justin will “Tony” Max.
110% Max will have compromised legs at the very least

Mixed Martial Arts Knockout GIF by UFC

8 Likes

I’m worried about the same thing… it kind of takes some of the energy away from the fight for me

2 Likes

I concur. Who doesn’t love Max. Nobody wants to see him get fucked up. Scary fight…. But lots of intrigue there because Max is still Max, but…

Unless the fight finishes fast

1 Like

I said awhile ago I hope one of them gets knocked out clean early in the 2nd or 3rd. This way neither one takes life changing damage.

1 Like

Max is awesome. I can see him winning. Unfortunately I can also see him taking some unneeded head trauma. Best case scenario, he wins and hangs em up. But that never really happens…

1 Like

I can understand a lot of the concern people have; but it really feels like people are forgetting how much damage and the chinny tendencies of Gaychi here. It’s not like Justin has never been rocked or hasn’t taken a lot of abuse in his own right.

2 Likes

It’s one of the reasons why I’m not interested…this fight does nothing for me or the ufc.

1 Like

Eventually everyones chin fails, but Justin stood toe to toe with Eddie, Dustin, Fizviz, Tony and Chandler and those are some hard hitters who yes did hurt him…but it took them the course of an entire fight…I doubt Max hits anywhere near as hard as they do. Its not like Max is a KO artist at 145, Does Max have more power at 155?

Id assume Max’s way to win is cardio and gassing Justin, but he’s going to have to take damage to do that

I don’t see Max getting slaughtered like that. He’s a much safer fighter with better footwork and defense than Tony. Same goes for Poirier and Chandler.

I’m tempted to pick Max but I think a Gaethje UD is most likely.

1 Like

Fiziev hurt him early and Justing came back great in the second after adjusting the gameplan. He looked bad in that first round and took a fair amount of damage. Just for the sake of accuracy.

1 Like

Completely different fights style wise.

Tony and Max’s standup games aren’t similar at all, Max has far, far better defence.

“Max will never be the same” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

They been saying that shit since the the day the fight was booked as if it was fact.

4 Likes

I won $130…I was so scared for Max for nothing

I’m so glad I was wrong

This is why we watch the fights!

2 Likes

I bet on Max for a finish. When he was piecing Justin up I was like please just finish this dude so I could get some cash lol

2 Likes

OP spelled Justin Gaethje wrong in the thread title.

7 Likes

Justin Gaethje will never be the same after that beating.

5 Likes

I bet TKO/KO.

Couldn’t have gone better.

2 Likes