Max would take Frankie

That's his division when McGregor leaves for good Phone Post 3.0

I think ur right op. Totally agree Phone Post 3.0

I disagree whole heartedly. Frankie actually moves. And would dominate the wrestling. Phone Post 3.0

His take down defense is fuckin sick and keeps getting better!

I think he fucks anybody up at 145. Phone Post 3.0

Not convinced it wouldn't be his division even if McGregor stayed. Max has rapidly become one of my favourite fighters the past couple of years, he's a fucking warrior. He's come a hell of a long way since the loss to Conor, I wouldn't like to call who wins that fight now Phone Post 3.0

He would school him no prob

kennyfrommd - I disagree whole heartedly. Frankie actually moves. And would dominate the wrestling. Phone Post 3.0
The wrestling? Did you just see how good Max' TDD is? I know Frankies a hell of a wrestler, but there's a chance Holloways TDD nullifies it completely. Would be interesting Phone Post 3.0

Frankie would clown him sorry. Phone Post 3.0

A lot of people have slept on Frankie a lot of times in a lot of fights.

He's no joke.

No.no no. Silly Phone Post 3.0

His conditioning and output waned considerably in that last round. I don't think he'd beat Frankie

Max would finish Frankie. His fight IQ and physical ability would be too much for Edgar. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not so sure about that. Phone Post 3.0

Max all day! Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 -
kennyfrommd - I disagree whole heartedly. Frankie actually moves. And would dominate the wrestling. Phone Post 3.0
The wrestling? Did you just see how good Max' TDD is? I know Frankies a hell of a wrestler, but there's a chance Holloways TDD nullifies it completely. Would be interesting Phone Post 3.0
Frankie's style is completely different. No solo open mat shots that aren't set up with combinations. Beautiful work switching off to plan b and plan c when his opponent defends takedowns. Watch Frankie penn 2. Puts him on the fence with a single, penn will defend with a whizzer, Frankie runs the pipe, penn stays up, Frankie doubles off. He moves too much and doesn't run himself into a wall like Lamas was doing where he just grabs the legs and waist and continues to drive.

Max is a stud for sure, but Frankie is a different tier of competitor than he has faced IMO. His strength fighting in the pocket, making people miss and firing back won't work against someone that doesn't stop moving their feet like Edgar. It's a bad match up for him stylistically I think. Phone Post 3.0

I'd be much more interested in how Holloway Mendes would turn out Phone Post 3.0

kennyfrommd -
Dreville79 -
Frankie's style is completely different. No solo open mat shots that aren't set up with combinations. Beautiful work switching off to plan b and plan c when his opponent defends takedowns. Watch Frankie penn 2. Puts him on the fence with a single, penn will defend with a whizzer, Frankie runs the pipe, penn stays up, Frankie doubles off. He moves too much and doesn't run himself into a wall like Lamas was doing where he just grabs the legs and waist and continues to drive.

Max is a stud for sure, but Frankie is a different tier of competitor than he has faced IMO. His strength fighting in the pocket, making people miss and firing back won't work against someone that doesn't stop moving their feet like Edgar. It's a bad match up for him stylistically I think. Phone Post 3.0
I'm used to just being told to fuck off on the UG of i have a different opinion.. I'm not sure how to respond..

But seriously, for sure Frankie is a step up, I've thought for a long time Holloway is gonna be the long term future of the division though, he's one of a new breed and his fight IQ is off the scale. I think he keeps winning until he gets the belt from here on. Phone Post 3.0

Huge Holloway fan but that's crazy talk my man. Frankie would break Max Phone Post 3.0

max is only 24. statistically fighters peak at 30. hes going to be the top dog eventually.

kennyfrommd - I'd be much more interested in how Holloway Mendes would turn out Phone Post 3.0
Me too, everyone has kinda forgot about mendes Phone Post 3.0