May 5th, Miguel Cotto vs Floyd Mayweather jr.

now we know, i already posted that it would happen if Cotto won..

now Cotto won so we know it...

Mayweather vs Cotto May 5th

Cotto will rough him up but Floyd still outpoints him, imo.

I thought May would finally push for the Pac fight after JMM 3. Money by UD.

I think this is a tougher fight for Floyd than people would think if it happens. He definitely has a style that can trouble Floyd.

if this fight does not happen

it is bob arums fault

and then i will hate bob arum even more than i do now

King Koopa - Cotto won't beat Floyd atleast with his backpedaling counterboxer style. He needs to press forward.

Of course he won't win a boxing match against Floyd, but if DLH and Castillo gave Mayweather problems, Cotto can do the same. Cotto was fighting smart this fight. You box the brawler and brawl the boxer.

King Koopa - Cotto won't beat Floyd atleast with his backpedaling counterboxer style. He needs to press forward.

Cotto boxed that way this fight specifically to deal with Marg. He won't have the same issues with May that he had with Marg, he'll have a whole different set of issues, and a more in-your-face approach would be better suited to dealing with him.

Lmfao cotto will get destroyed by mayweather...he won't last with the brawler style...can't stand to get hit Phone Post

Mayweather by whatever he wants...he's much stronger at WW then he was a few years back..Cotto wont be pushing Floyd around...he'd be getting picked apart..

Are you guys high? Mayweather will kill Cotto. Phone Post

PrettyBoy - Are you guys high? Mayweather will kill Cotto.