Maybe now A. Silva vs Lawler??

A. Silva takes it but I want to see this fight regardless.

^^^ yeah as soon as I heard about Elite, I was thinking Robbie to the UFC and he could fight Silva, with Lawler's TNT in his hands u never know

Jesus, lawler is B-level...have you people forgot?

True, he has a puncher's chance with his power.

No he doesn't, he has no more chance than Cote. His striking is several levels below Silva's.

DiscoNfrno -  Jesus, lawler is B-level...have you people forgot?

No one is saying he'd win, but its MMA, and he has enough power to make it entertaining.

BigWilliam - No he doesn't, he has no more chance than Cote. His striking is several levels below Silva's.
That's why its called a "puncher's chance."

my oh my, i like lawler but he is totally outmatched by Silva in every aspect of mma....lawler hits kinda hard but he wouldnt land a punch on Silva and the entire time he would be easting punche and kicks..lawlers wrestling is good but Silvas subs are much better...

BigWilliam - No he doesn't, he has no more chance than Cote. His striking is several levels below Silva's.

I think he has less of a chance than Cote, as unlikey Cote, Lawler doesn't have an iron chin.

i would much rather see lawler/silva than cote/silva.

in the very least lawler is a top 10 middlewieght, young and exciting. the ufc would be smart to pick him back up.

Frank Trigg stood with Lawler for the better part of four rounds.

Lawlor/Leben would be a better fight.

Anderson would kill Lawlor. Why do people automatically assume because Anderson likes to strike, that other strikers who hit hard would have a chance? Anderson is a well rounded fighter, not just a striker.

Have you guys forgotten that Scott smith was hurting Lawler for awhile? YOu really think he'd stand a chance to Silva?

forget about scott smith... remember how nick diaz koed him with a jab?

That would certainly be a fun fight .Robbie is not gunshy at all