'Mayhem' arrested for domestic violence

Mayhem is a silly goose. Phone Post 3.0

He's always been a good friend of mine. He drove 2 hrs out of his way to help coach the middle school wrestling team I coach 2 years in a row. Has a huge heart. Hope he's alright. Phone Post 3.0

crowbar -

Wrong Forum Asshole! Phone Post 3.0

boxy - Miller is a complete jackass. A few years of prison is deserved at this point.
I agree, he's a jackass. Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Chomas - Guys please be compassionate. Even if you don't like the dude, he has an illness, if someone had AIDS or cancer you wouldn't make fun of them. Its not him acting crazy, he needs help, don't shit on the dude. This isn't 4Chan where people just want to watch the world burn, I know you dudes are better than that.

There comes a point where you have to hold him accountable for his actions. He's been trouble tons of times. If it's just his condition then it's his own fault for not taking the steps to get that help. He's responsible either way. 

How can you compare someone with AIDs or cancer with Miller getting arrested again?
I guess you are assuming he has a mental illness,and that should give him a pass for his actions.
We have no idea if he is sick or just a asshole whom doesn't think of the consequences of his actions.

Mix6APlix - What is "attempted burglary" anyways? Do they give nobel prizes for attempted chemistry? Didnt think so. Phone Post
It means not only is he stupid, but he also sucks and stealing things. Phone Post 3.0

I followed his career in the early years and determined after awhile he could not so much as carry on a serous conversation for even 30 seconds.
Something is really wrong but after this much stuff only he is responsible and he can't fix himself. Tragic future I'm afraid

This guy is a train wreck. I think he's going to end up dead before War Machine...............

Heel Hooker - I can't believe he's only 25 Phone Post 3.0

The date on the newspaper article is clearly dated December 17, 2005. It was an old incident in Hawaii, whereas Mayhem's most recent incident occurred today.

Hope everything works out for him and he can find a good place in life.

This is nothing to make fun of. Phone Post 3.0

Kingofny23 - Hope everything works out for him and he can find a good place in life.

This is nothing to make fun of. Phone Post 3.0
AgreeD,VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Might as well stop him now, before he graduates to a murder spree.

Phone Post

cWa - Phone Post
Da fuq? Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem, get it together, bro. With your personality, fighting abilities and celebrity you could most certainly make a very nice living and have an awesome live. Cut the BS and stop acting like a troubled juvenile.

Beast of America - Where's Harlem & my blue names Kirik for breaking this story?
I don't want anything other than my family safe. He needs help, he needs to take his meds and he needs stop doing whatever he is on.

I hate to see anyone struggling with a mental issue. But I have no sympathy for someone who chooses to not follow treatment. Phone Post 3.0

I had the chance to train with Jason back in 2003 at Cobra Kai. Hes a smart dude with a cloud over his head. I hope he gets help. Phone Post

cWa - 

Phone Post

VTFU

This is all a misunderstanding that will be explained in another MMA Hour exclusive.

Mayhem proves again he's a dirtbag loser.. Shocking.