Mayhem & Friends Meet Girl of Their Dreams

Fuck em if he can't take a joke.

WTF was that horseshit? And what the hell is wrong with that chick's teeth?

GodSaveTheQueen - Layzie, Mayhem pwned you beyond belief. You don't really have a leg to stand on here. Your best bet would be to never mention him again and hope that everyone forgets that he manhandled you.

LoL Tough guy, bullies a guy with a camera who's 50 lbs smaller than him.

He didn't do shit when Nick had something to say to him backstage at Strikeforce.

Seems it's a different story for him when a real fighter has something to say to him.

Here we go.

Mandatory.

LayzieTheSavage - 
GodSaveTheQueen - Layzie, Mayhem pwned you beyond belief. You don't really have a leg to stand on here. Your best bet would be to never mention him again and hope that everyone forgets that he manhandled you.

He didn't do shit when Nick had something to say to him backstage at Strikeforce.
Seems it's a different story for him when a real fighter has something to say to him.

Bawww!! He's 50 pounds heavier!!

Get off your mom's internet, faggot.

• Yawns at Layzie's gaping buthurt*

LIAM_B - Aren't you the same person who chatted loads of shit about Mayhem and then when he confronted you, you dicktucked like a little girl and then after the incident came on here posting a thread again talking shit saying "I aint yo gf homie" or some shit.

You're boring already we don't care...it seems you start something can't finish and only act hard on the internet as well as that you hide behind Nick Diaz like it makes you tough...you're a bitch plain and simple. How about you stop ass kissing nick, acting hard through your computer and stop being such a douche.

People wouldn't dislike you half as much if you didn't act like a typical bitch who can give it but can't take it. Oh and what exactly happened backstage with Nick and Mayhem hey how bout you enlighten us? This the water bottle you're referring too?

It's funny, can anyone recall or bring up the massive shit I talked?

Besides saying that I didn't think Mayhem deserved a fight with Nick at 185?

Or that I would personally hire Mike Dolce to help him make 178?

I had respect for Mayhem as a fighter, and as a person, and thought he could take a little ball busting.

He's the one who decided to be the bully.

If he had a problem with me, he could of pulled me to the side like a man and asked me to leave...

I didn't even know he was going to be there that day. 

I came to film for Rafael Cordeiro. 

Like I've done a million times.

GodSaveTheQueen - 
LayzieTheSavage - 

LoL   I think it's funny

Kind of ironic he hosts Bully Beatdown (Which I know is all of your guys' favorite show) 

Layzie, if you're gonna talk the talk sometimes you're gonna be called upon to walk the walk, regardless if it's right or wrong. Be more professional with your media outlet "reporting" on fighters and maybe you won't ever be punked again. Continuing to spout out on how Nick confronted or did this or that because you didn't makes you sound pathetic and lacking.

which one is layzie? what am i missing here? LOL

Layzie, I don't usually do this, but I'm sick of your little pussy ass bullshit. Don't even talk about Mayhem, you and your whole bitch ass 209 faggot Gracie camp need to go back to sucking each others dicks and shut the fuck up. I'm sick of seeing your faggot ass begging Mayhem to fuck it. Mayhem isn't gonna do it, no matter how bad you want him to. Go get fucked by some 209, drug dealing, gang banging, herpes infested cancer of society. No one cares about your bullshit. Fucking cowardly little bitch. Stop fucking posting. Phone Post

LIAM_B - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
LIAM_B - Aren't you the same person who chatted loads of shit about Mayhem and then when he confronted you, you dicktucked like a little girl and then after the incident came on here posting a thread again talking shit saying "I aint yo gf homie" or some shit.

You're boring already we don't care...it seems you start something can't finish and only act hard on the internet as well as that you hide behind Nick Diaz like it makes you tough...you're a bitch plain and simple. How about you stop ass kissing nick, acting hard through your computer and stop being such a douche.

People wouldn't dislike you half as much if you didn't act like a typical bitch who can give it but can't take it. Oh and what exactly happened backstage with Nick and Mayhem hey how bout you enlighten us? This the water bottle you're referring too?

It's funny, can anyone recall or bring up the massive shit I talked?

Besides saying that I didn't think Mayhem deserved a fight with Nick at 185?

Or that I would personally hire Mike Dolce to help him make 178?

I had respect for Mayhem as a fighter, and as a person, and thought he could take a little ball busting.

He's the one who decided to be the bully.

If he had a problem with me, he could of pulled me to the side like a man and asked me to leave...

I didn't even know he was going to be there that day. 

I came to film for Rafael Cordeiro. 

Like I've done a million times.

My whole point is you were talking shit to him and then when he confronted it you acted like a bitch and then came straight back on here talking shit...thing is I wouldn't expect you to fight him but if you can't say stuff to his face then don't write it online...also you ignored the other bit about Nick confronting Mayhem at strikeforce event let me guess Mayhem was on his own and Nick was with like 10 or more people?! The thing is I swear this has all blown over and yet you come on taking the piss again...I mean why you stirring the pot?

Dude, I had no problem saying anything to his face.

But I definitely felt uncomfortable talking about it after being bullied and embarrassed in front of my friends, which caught me off guard, especially since Cordeiro was in the middle of introducing his gym to the rest of the people that were there at that exact time Jason started talking shit to me about Diaz. 

I wasn't trying to show disrespect to Cordeiro by causing a scene.

I just wanted to talk to Mayhem one on one, and see if he really had a problem with my comments,

or if he was just hyped up by someone else who was there. (Which may have been the case)

I didn't think what I said was harmful enough to cause "beef."

I was hoping he would have some shit talking of his own that would make for good video,

so that I could bring it to YOU guys, because we all know you guys love the drama!

Anyway, my point is, I think Mayhem got hyped up by someone who went over to him, and said something along the lines of "That's Layzie, he's the one who's been talking shit about you... he's 209, blah blah blah..." 

So, my theory is that Mayhem, got so pissed off that he couldn't get a decent opponent at his own weight, and was so frustrated that he couldn't control his temper and decided he'll chew me up in front of the cameras and use me as chum to try and bait Diaz.

Then he paints this nice picture in your head about how I started a one man campaign against him, so that it "justifies" his bullying. 

It's all bullshit, but he knows how to work the cameras. I'll give him that...

As if we have members of the MMA media as pathetic and unprofessional as this fake-ass gangster troll.

You are holding the sport back. Congratulations, NOBODY LIKES YOU.

Steps - As if we have members of the MMA media as pathetic and unprofessional as this fake-ass gangster troll.

You are holding the sport back. Congratulations, NOBODY LIKES YOU.

LoL I love how you speak for everyone. 

And who the fuck is a fake ass gangster? 

You don't know me.

You think fake ass gangster trolls get to follow one of the best camps around with a camera rolling all the time?

You think Werdum, Cordeiro, Babalu, and Jason Ellis don't like me?

GodSaveTheQueen - 
LayzieTheSavage - my theory is that Mayhem, got so pissed off that he couldn't get a decent opponent at his own weight, and was so frustrated that he couldn't control his temper and decided he'll chew me up in front of the cameras and use me as chum to try and bait Diaz.

Then he paints this nice picture in your head about how I started a one man campaign against him, so that it "justifies" his bullying.

Nice theory. Now let me tell you the real deal.

The real deal is that Mayhem was jumped by a bunch of pussies from some Californian suburb called Stockton live on national TV. Then he offered to fight the ringleader of that gang, but the ringleader refused to fight one on one. Then one of his hangers-on (i.e. you) started talking trash about Mayhem. So when Mayhem saw said hanger-on in his gym, he showed him the exit with a boot up the arse. Then the hanger-on decided to cry about it all and threatened to sue :(

This. VTFU.

don't start this shit again..