Mayhem & Friends Meet Girl of Their Dreams

GoldMedaLInTapping(R) -  Don't fucking listen to these faggots layzie! You did nothing wrong. Mayhem doesn't deserve a fight with Diaz. Diaz is the champ. Just cuz that clown decided to call him out doesn't warrant him a title shot. You're an asset to this forum which is more than I can say for all the faggots talking shit to you. War Diaz! Phone Post

Thanks man

This is not going well for Lazie...

LateStart - Layzies got his balls back and a lot more to say now that he is back behind his computer.

Don't have a problem saying shit to his face. 

I'm looking forward to seeing him again. 

That's all I wanted in the first place. 

But I'm not going to speak on behalf of Diaz, nor was I in the first place, tho he was trying to make it seem that way.

If Mayhem's got something to say to Diaz, he can say it to him.

If he's got something to say to me about the comments I've made, he can say it to me.  

GodSaveTheQueen - "Fuck with Mayhem's head"?

Fucking L.O.L! That's like Ken Shamrock trying to fuck with Tito Ortiz's head. Not happening bruh. He owned you beyond belief. You're his bitch for life. Nothing you can say to him could ever take away the shame of getting manhandled publicly (without any resistance on your part) and then getting verbally gang raped on the UG for months after.

Apparently I got into his head when I "cyber bullied" him. LoL

Which caused him to act like an uncontrollable asshole.

I wasn't even trying then... 

Good night guys.

Love you all, even the ones that hate me.

This forum wouldn't be what it is without you, 

and for that, I thank you. 

None of you would have thrown a punch at Mayhem while at work in a gym you want to keep a good relationship with.

Layzie you are a pussy, you should just try and avoid mentioning Mayhem for awhile in the hopes that this blows over.

LIAM_B - Aren't you the same person who chatted loads of shit about Mayhem and then when he confronted you, you dicktucked like a little girl

yes.

you hide behind Nick Diaz like it makes you tough...you're a bitch plain and simple.

couldn't agree more

and Jason Ellis don't like me?

On the Ellis show, he said himself that you'd always been friendly to him and he had no problems, but if you're fuckin with Mayhem then Fuck You cuz Mayhem is his boy. So i don't think he really likes you, he just needed you to film shit from time to time. Like a used little 209 tampon.

You know Layzie, many of us believe that Mayhem overreacted there and that whole situation got blown way out of proportion. However ALL of us agree that you were the main factor in blowing it up and while he could acted more calmly, you showed your true colors by coming here right after, crying about it and threatening to sue. Now by reopening this can of worms you only serve to drive the final nail in your own coffin and prove you're just a punk with a camera. Good day sir. Phone Post

" Step away from what?
Making fun of Mayhem?
Why? Because I don't have an anonymous screen name, I'm not allowed to poke fun?
Fuuuuck that. That's why I never wanted to be considered a professional in the first place.
I love the being a "fan" of the sport, and a supporter of the teams whom I have a friendship with.
I get along with everyone, except Mayhem, which could of been a friendly bantering session, given the fact that he knew where I was from and that he knew I filmed for Cordeiro as well as Ellis.
Like I said, he was just trying to take a stab at Diaz via my expense. "

Acknowledge the fact that you put out some pussyish behaviour and instead of trying to defend yourself admit it was pussyish!!! Troll mayhem all you want, we all have people we like to troll, but stop the pussyish bullshit. MMA is not a sport for pussys! Phone Post

LayzieTheSavage - 
West Coast Nancy - so you're mad that Mayhem didn't take you aside and talk to you privately about his issues with you?

however you feel like you did nothing wrong by making negative comments about Mayhem on a website which is visited by Mayhem, his friends, and his fans?

why don't you take your own advice and the next time you have issue with Mayhem take him aside and talk to him privately instead of making it online?

CLIFFS:
you made negative comments on Mayhem embarrassing him with his friends and family and then cried like a school girl when he confronted you and forced you to face the consequences of your own actions

What did I say that was negative or embarrassing? 
I had my own opinion. 
I stated I didn't think he deserved a fight against Nick in a main event at 185. 
and that if he wanted the fight, I would help pay for his diet to get to 178.
And it all started off as a friendly jab at my buddy who I was working for that supports Miller, Jason Ellis. 

<br type="_moz" />

DUDE, the whole point is, who the fuck are you to say he doesnt deserve a fight with someone? YOU AREN'T A FIGHTER! YOU FOLLOW FIGHTERS AROUND WITH CAMERAS! PERIOD! /THREAD!

The only thing SAVAGE about Layzie is the verbal lashing he took from Mayhem.

Why does this guy even post anymore? He's just digging his hole even deeper.

He ruined his "rep" and lost any "cred" he had during that whole fiasco, and now he continues to make his employers look horrible and drive people away from ME.

Such a shame. ME should really just cut all ties with this punk ass little white boy.

A Dingo Ate My Creepy -  Mayhem is clown shoes, it's funny watching you all get your panties in a bunch over LTS. 

i actually dont even like mayhem that much, but i agree with him in this situation. And also hate when people talk shit then run to police when shit gets a little real. Ok if he punches you and breaks your face, i get it. But he shoved you. then you post the definition on Battery? GTFO! bitch move imo

Pretty telling when everyone one of these threads turns into like %99 in agreement against him. This site never agrees on anything that strongly.

LayzieTheSavage - 
CRE - I fought 3 dudes at the same time because one of them sucker punched me, not gonna lie I won too and gave one of them plastic surgery no doubt.(confirmed the night of by numerous calls to the store it happened at) god bless.

Would of loved to film it for you. <br type="_moz" />

BEEP

GSTQ has pretty much summed up my opinion
You want to slag pro fighters off on the internet be a man and face the music if you bump into them, serves you right really.

And also shouldn't you be banned from this site for constantly running mayhem down, isn't there a rule about respecting fighters on this site.... Really sad cause you apparently are representing some form of media coverage.
Hack?

LayzieTheSavage - 
LateStart - Layzies got his balls back and a lot more to say now that he is back behind his computer.

Don't have a problem saying shit to his face. 
I'm looking forward to seeing him again. 
That's all I wanted in the first place. 
But I'm not going to speak on behalf of Diaz, nor was I in the first place, tho he was trying to make it seem that way.
If Mayhem's got something to say to Diaz, he can say it to him.
If he's got something to say to me about the comments I've made, he can say it to me.  

I think he said everything he needed to say when he walked you out the door.

that chick is hideous

Layzie, the fact of the matter is that no one gives a shit about you. You rep 209 (lol @ that shit), wear your stupid fucking t-shirts, you probably wear your hat sideways and keep that stupid hologram sticker on it as if I'm supposed to be impressed that you bought a $35 fucking Dodgers hat, and you're just some little kid with camera and a blog. You are irrelevant but don't acknowledge it. Stop using Mayhem as a meal ticket. It's old, played, and just plain boring. 

We don't give a shit, homie. 

LayzieTheSavage -  I'm over what happened. You guys are the ones that keep bringing it up. 

No you brought it up by posting the link!!!!!!

BAN

LayzieTheSavage - Good night guys.
Love you all, even the ones that hate me.
This forum wouldn't be what it is without you, 
and for that, I thank you.

Who goes to bed at 6:30am? Are you in Japan right now?