MayheM hit with Two New Felony Charges Following Alleged involvement in Bar Fight

1 Like

Jason “Mayhem” Miller is facing two new felony charges for assault and battery after he was allegedly involved in a bar fight that ended with a patron suffering broken ribs.

According to online court records, Miller was hit with the felony charges — felony assault and felony battery — after the man involved in the altercation decided to press charges against the ex-UFC fighter. TMZ first reported the charges.

The fight took place outside a bar in the San Fernando Valley in California in early September where Miller allegedly punched another person, who later went to the hospital where he was diagnosed with broken ribs. While the bar patron initially didn’t want to press charges, he changed his mind after receiving his medical diagnosis.

Prosecutors then filed the two felony charges against Miller.

1 Like

Hes a fucking Jagoon at this point. Cant function in society…

9 Likes

:frowning: This

2 Likes

I agree with Chael Sonnen.You don’t kick a guy when he’s down.Mayhem is a great guy and I hope he gets the help he needs to get back on track…

3 Likes

I know him , always liked him yet it doesn’t end

4 Likes

I’ve loved unlovable ppl and liked unlikable ppl .at the end of the day he’ll be glad to just have a shoulder to cry on is all I’m saying and it’s no telling what they did to him when he was in Hollywood filming Bully beat down…

2 Likes

And they should. He’s on the path to end up killing someone or himself. People like that don’t belong in society. It’s a privilege, not a right.

2 Likes

No doubt .you seem to know more about it than me.Recall what happened to Justin Eilers.its a matter of time either way

What they did to him? This isnt a choir boy getting diddled by a Priest. This is a War Machine 2.0 its only a natter of time, and I dont dislike the guy

3 Likes

Well he charged his step dad and he shot and killed him during an altercation.him being a UFC heavyweight you would think he would have more common sense than to bullrush a guy with a loaded gun…

Mayhem is his own worst enemy these days.

I hope he can get straight.

Problems might have started with his fight against Chael.

Oh My God Omg GIF by Laff
I’m for one shocked

1 Like

Totally!

2 Likes

Didn’t he break into some girls apartment and get arrested way back in 2004 or so? Crime In Sports podcast had an episode on him that covered all of his retarded insanity. He needs to do some time since he’s out here still beating up women and random non fighters

4 Likes

I loved him back in the day but the guy has drug induced mental illness let’s tell it like it is. He belongs in jail, rehab or an institution to sort his shit immediately

3 Likes

Well, its a right to live peacefully within society, but mayhem has infringed upon this right too many times

ttt

1 Like