Mayhem Miller 6.0 speaks

3 Likes

This is a great one:

6 Likes

Would never have guessed he was still around

Been back

2 Likes

Whats he doing doing for work these days?

I know he did a lot of wild stuff, but I always liked him

5 Likes

If he really wants to convince people that he’s better than he needs to stop acting like a fucking clown every time there’s a camera on him.

Dude’s 43. Time for him to Grow the fuck up already.

8 Likes

Never seen anyone get more chances to revive themselves and or character than Miller.

5 Likes

Didnt watch but didnt he last get arrested less than a year ago?

Yes. Last August for choking a fan that approached him at a nightclub.

Some people are hopeless. since 2011 he’s been in and out of jail every year. He was first arrested in 2005, but somehow managed to behave himself for 6 years until his 2011 arrest.

2 Likes

I’ve met Mayhem before, and at the time he seemed way more like the the life of the party than somebody needing jailtime.

I’m a non-conformist and encourage my kids to color outside the lines, but they need to stay on the page. With Mayhem it’s more like he’s jamming the crayons up his ass and in his ears.

6 Likes

6 Likes

In the first video has Mayhem been possessed by Masvidal? He’s got some accent thing going on. Kinda Latino, kinda not.

I’m not sure he should be around kids, but WAT Miller

I think it’s a matter of him staying on his meds. He is unhinged, but I can’t help but like the guy. He is great on podcasts, very funny and entertaining.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/7pTx6l8ys1A?si=75FsQMVAPonpHbgw

He was just on the podcast with the name 10 books kid, handled it surprisingly well.

2 Likes

God damnit you beat me to it

I enjoyed that one, Rampage and Dominick Cruz both understood what was going on and rolled with it. Mayhem seemed genuinely confused.