Mayhem Miller Commercial!

I've been thinking the same thing. I think all the mayhem monkeys should have a cult meeting before a UFC, and I could climb atop a giant rock and give a speech like morpheus in the matrix. Like "DANCE! LET US SHAKE THE UFC TO THE OCTOGAN FLOOR!!"

Or you could be like the guy in The Warriors: "CAN...YOU...DIG...IT??"

Fuck that. I wanna be like Sho Nuff in the last Dragon. "KISS MY CONVERSE!"

that's some funny shit

that was some funny sh#$

dude...mayhem looks like mark from blink 182

lol

WHO"S THE MASTER?

That vid is cooler than my T-Mobile Sidekick. and I would have sex with my sidekick if it had a hole wet enough.

Mayhem, you seem like a cool kid to hang out with. I could picture us hanging out and beating the shit out of each other all day... Dumb & Dumber style.

haha Mayhem you are the man that was some funny shit

whacky my man. 

I love to bring joy to the masses, if I can..

ttt homies.

Actually tapout38821, Mayhem is great. It's Ring Girl that sucks.

"That vicious beating he took at Ufc 52 was real impressive"

If your only knock on him is that he lost to GSP then you are an idiot. He's beaten Jhun, Inoue and a host of other dudes. Why do you go out of your way to dog him? He is cool enough to post here and not act all superior, so why do you do this?

TTT for having Mayhem back in the Octagon.

TonyCaiazzo - When we were in grade 3 it was ok to pretend to hate the girls you like.

Please move on.

P.S. - Matt Lindland sends his love.

Sure Dougie, and I have so many reasons to like Ring Girl, right?

Just because you get all hot and bothered when she puts her Look At Me pictures up doesn't mean the rest of us do. Keep defending your internet girl's honor though, oh knight in shining armor.

Tell Matt Lindland I had trouble sleeping last night so I watched his fight with Vitale again, and zzzzzzzzzzzz.

LOL@the vid