Mayhem Miller pleads guilty to vandalism

Sorry to hear. Mental Illness is a bitch

1 Like

Doing 1 More Year in OC

Link?

Here’s a short clip , but there’s a whole segment out there somewhere. It’s an old hbo sports doc.

3 Likes

Mayhem must me fucked mentally if he keeps getting arrested in California. What the hell did he vandalize this time ?

He’s not a BIPOC, there are still laws for him.

I can’t remember my actual designated Mayhem Monkey number but I do remember getting really drunk one night after a UFC and dying the red strip of doom in my hair lol

3 Likes

there was a time when he was banging girls on mtv and banging guys on mma … beep

He was very nice to me and my wife at UFC79

6 Likes

Does your wife always wear a belt around her wrist like that?

2 Likes

Yes very long arm!!!

Just playing, cool pic!

Went? The guy has always been off the rails. It looked like the only high point of his career was when he hosted that MTV show that pitted pro MMA fighters against bullies.

Hes been to my house. NO Beep.
He seems so Normal and a cool guy. This is bizarre ?

I still don’t understand. Didn’t he just get out or was about to? Is this some time that he is going to serve for something he did 2-3 years ago before he went in? Bizarre and I feel bad for Mayhem. He certainly doesn’t want to be inside and can’t seem to stay out.

He was always kind of dick and then became an asshole

I’m crazy and nobody feels sorry for me.

I should commit some absurd crimes

From reddit:

He got released.

He served 8 months. I searched the database. Adam Hunter, his friend and podcast cohost said the car he stole is his girlfriend’s car that he lives with. I’m guessing it’s a toxic relationship.

When you talk to Jason, he is kind and considerate. He’s played legos with my sons and had dinner with my family.

Even he has admitted that his 2 personalities are difficult to control. We lost touch many years before I left SoCal.

I wish he was willing to accept help. He has a lot to offer people when he is being himself and healthy.

remember when all you guys used to swing from his nuts and kiss his ass? “Mayhem monkey’s”. lol.

This guy is such a huge piece of shit, they need to lock him up and throw away the key.

1 Like