Mayhem Miller pleads guilty to vandalism

What a guy! beating up women, destroying property, drug addict, pos. Fuck off with “he is such a great guy”. He’s doing all the same shit war machine did, the only thing is he didn’t kill anyone yet or attempt to- that we know of. And WHY you may ask does he continue to do stupid shit? Because people like you keep enabling him to act like a 14 year old kid.

Help will always involve a bunch of drugs that he will never truly ever want to do because of the side effects and only will begrudgingly. Unless he’s living in a situation where he’s forced to be medicated he will always stop, get manic af, start getting fucked up on substances and inevitably self destruct. Rinse and repeat.

It’s one of those situations that feels hopeless at this point outside of some long term non-voluntary committal.

You don’t know shit about how I operate. I didn’t enable anything.

I created boundaries when he acted like Mayhem and no longer talk to him. It’s been years and years.

All you internet dummies are the worst. You talk shit about people you have no experience or knowledge of because it makes you feel powerful or better than them.

I didn’t choose for him to date my brother’s ex wife. I stepped in when he started being around my nephew.

1 Like