"Mayhem" Miller vs. Tim Kennedy III

http://mmajunkie.com/news/21783/mayhem-miller-vs-tim-kennedy-iii-possible-for-jan-29-strikeforce-event.mma

lol at maham in the ufc. would get tooled

kennedy will ruin mayhems party

Chomas - 
ender852 - It is fucking embarrassing how Coker has to ask fighters "Pretty please?" to make a fight happen. UFC tells you who to fight and there is hell to pay if you don't comply.

agreed

same here!! especially when you figure strikeforce is the end of the road for a few of these guys. youd think they would fight whoever whenever.

dana would tell mayhem to make 178 or shut his mouth.

ender852 - It is fucking embarrassing how Coker has to ask fighters "Pretty please?" to make a fight happen. UFC tells you who to fight and there is hell to pay if you don't comply.

You dont really believe that do you?

I like this fight.

Good fight

Do Mayhem vs Kennedy and Diaz vs Cyborg that night

I guess if they cant get the big fight with Diaz SF are looking to put Mayhem out on a bad showing, as even if he wins he wont look great in doing so against Kennedy.

I like Mayhem and I like Kennedy.  But I don't care to see them fight each other again.

Kinda like Brock vs Mir 3, or Couture vs Chuck 26, or Tito vs Ken 4....I don't think many people want to see Mayhem and Tim fight each other again.  I want to see BOTH of them fighting someone else.

LOL @ Mayhem in the UFC. He would never make it through the contract, he'd be cut after his first couple fights.

Very uninteresting rubber match given what we could have had.

On one hand I hope both Miller and Diaz win so there is still interest in their fight but on the other hand, if they both win, it will just be false interest.