maynard needs to retire

he got overconfident with his striking. Pearson has legit hands, so does Diaz.

i say take 6 months off, get back to wrestling with intelligent striking and if it doesnt work then retire.

Donoghue88 - he got overconfident with his striking. Pearson has legit hands, so does Diaz.

i say take 6 months off, get back to wrestling with intelligent striking and if it doesnt work then retire.
he tried to take nate done multiple times didn't he? Phone Post 3.0

I don't agree with him being brutally KO'd. The fight last night he was TKO'd and he looked ok, the Nate fight was rough but Gray proved his chin is fucking solid, same thing in the TJ grant fight. Gray took HUGE shots on the button in all of those fights without actually being KO'd.

He has certainly lost a step, but Im not buying the fact that his chin is shot quite yet. He has just fought very tough guys who hit hard.

If TJ Grant and Krzysztof Soszynski's concussion symptoms are a sign of things to come, then yes he should seriously consider it.

He can take a punch but his defense and stand up fight IQ sucks. Guys with bad chins can still win stand up fights as long as they fight smart eg wlad klitscko . But Maynard fights like his chin is iron when it's average at best. Better movement, high guard and implementing his wrestling would help him a lot. Phone Post 3.0

His chin is gone, its so obvious. You dont have to be laid out for it to be obvious.
He just doesnt take shots like he used too Phone Post 3.0