Mayra Bueno Silva vs. Stephanie Egger

Remember when Royce thought Ken wasn’t going to admit to tapping in UFC 1, but Ken ended up admitting it. Royce got those crazy eyes like, “mafucka don’t even try to play that shit! You know you tapped!”

2 Likes

I dont know. Maybe she felt like she was being accused of lying and cheating and no one was believing her?

But if that fight had continued, Silva wouldve been screwed.

That’s exactly what I thought of immediately with this fight. It’s a thing of honor with Brazilians. If you tap, you own that shit. You can get killed in Brazil for that! Lol

3 Likes

That’s really shitty to pretend you didn’t tap. I hate seeing bones break but the prospect of liars will make it more common (no good sportsmanship releases)

2 Likes

That’s why you don’t let go till the ref stops. Fukit

Is there a clip of this?

Matt Lindland would like a word with you…

Karate hottie should be the director of integrity when she retires

1 Like

Silva has beautiful boobies

Yes she does

1 Like

I’m ready to start seeing money deducted for any more crying in the Octagon. It’s like Monkeypox; pretty soon, the men will start crying like bitches.

Would you ever catch Nate crying? fuck no!

Fuck these whiny bitches. Cut the babies.

2 Likes

You’re so bad ass.

1 Like

You can see the angle the judge would have seen, that the camera wouldn’t have seen. Egger’s silence said enough in itself, had she not tapped, she would have protested.

Sure, OG Mod.

It’s the lying that bothers me, Egger being silent the whole time was a game over. I bet they release her.