Mayweather breaks down during HOF speech

Yea he was strong for sure. He was just more of a machine at his lower weight classes.

I’d say Manny’s best was the same, 130-135.

One of the all time greats. Took me a while to notice how good he was, because his style made every fighter look exactly the same.

3 Likes

Well said my man. Welcome to the Money Team

3 Likes

That’s a great way to put it. He’s biggest gift was his ability to take away your best weapon.

1 Like

Floyd is a faggot, fuck him hes a piece of shit. He would of lost if he fought odlh in his prime or didn’t cherry pick his fights towards the second half of his career.

1 Like

The Rock Shut Up GIF

2 Likes

I am a lifetime fan.

His misdemeanors outside the ring will always be noted but I still respect all the good has done, especially considering where he came from.

1 Like

When was Oscar’s prime that you would’ve liked to see them fight at? He was at welterweight since 1997, when Floyd was fighting at 126 pounds.

Oscar moved to 154 in 2001, tried his hand at 160 in 2004. Floyd was fighting at 135 in this timeframe.

His first really major fight was the unification with Corrales in 2001, when Oscar was still pretty fresh, so let’s say somewhere in that time or shortly after.

If you asked every boxing fan on the planet in that 2001-2004 era, “Who do you want to see ODL fight next?”, how many do you think respond by naming some random champion from 3-4 divisions down? Maybe like one guy from Michigan.

Never liked his fighting style.