Mayweather-Cotto 24/7 Tonight

King777 - Subd, thanks Phone Post
. Phone Post

Unless Mayweather is in PC he will never be the same fighter again when he gets out.

He goes inside with his attitude he will get his shit pushed and be shown what gangster is.

Or he will join the countless other people who once they enter the system they just keep screwing up on the outside and spending more more time on the inside.

He is talented. Sad he is such a douche personality and helps push the Fuck You I am a thug to the younger generation.

Hessian - Unless Mayweather is in PC he will never be the same fighter again when he gets out.

He goes inside with his attitude he will get his shit pushed and be shown what gangster is.

Or he will join the countless other people who once they enter the system they just keep screwing up on the outside and spending more more time on the inside.

He is talented. Sad he is such a douche personality and helps push the Fuck You I am a thug to the younger generation.
Let's not act like he is going to actual prison or something, he is going to county jail for less than 3 months. No one is even going to fuck with him.

Roger had me cracking up though

Thanks, Barry!

Cheers

np Ron

They could put 10 Larry Merchants in the ring with me , and they could all be 21 years old .. Still come up short Phone Post

subd.

Cotto's wife could get it

fedro -  They could put 10 Larry Merchants in the ring with me , and they could all be 21 years old .. Still come up short Phone Post

I lold at this. 

not a fan of dogfighting comments but still a good episode as usual

Hessian - Unless Mayweather is in PC he will never be the same fighter again when he gets out.

lol....You talk like he's going away for some Andy Dufrain type-shit. He'll be in county jail, and even if he's in general pop noody's gonna say shit to him except for "can I have an autograph". Even the guards will be riding his dick. Phone Post

Lol at 90 days gonna get his shit pushed in bullshit

Mayweathers speed and boxing skills should get him a descion

Cotto is live underdog id like to see him fight physically and push mayeaether against the ropes and hit body Phone Post

I'd be surprised if Floyd does more then 45 days...he's just going to train and BS in there...

Sewb Phone Post

aint nobody gonna test floyd in the pen...please

the merchant line had me laughing

anybody got a screenshot of cotto's wife during the early wake up scene? me gusta

i just cant see cotto touching him at all. cotto comes on late...so does floyd. cotto needs to focus on pressure from the open. floyd's just gonna pop him backing up though.

won't be mad if miguel get's lucky, but it would be luck...a whole lotta luck.

Cotto is built for Mayweather. Please remember that Mayweather will never fight anyone who has a shot. He is the absolute best but will never fight someone bigger and Fast. even Pac-Man is too small. Sergio Martinez at 154 would give him all he could handle and Mayweather will never fight him. Pac Man and Juan Marquez both fight above their weight class against tough guys, Gayweather does not.

mayweather will fight who it is worth for him to fight

sergio aint gonna equal ppv buys

why fight someone at 160 if it isnt big money...huge money?

you think pac would be fighting up all those divs if he was clean? hell no

and at some point fighting up weight is pointless and returns less value than it provides

in retrospect who cares rjj beat john ruiz?

mikehfl - Cotto is built for Mayweather. Please remember that Mayweather will never fight anyone who has a shot. He is the absolute best but will never fight someone bigger and Fast. even Pac-Man is too small. Sergio Martinez at 154 would give him all he could handle and Mayweather will never fight him. Pac Man and Juan Marquez both fight above their weight class against tough guys, Gayweather does not.

come on brah

FIrst 24/7 I will not watch......the Face Off with Kellerman was pathetic.  Cotto has no chance.....Floyd's an ass etc